Page 77 of 302 FirstFirst ... 277576777879127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Philip sighs and said: "No, you stand your ground, get what you want... no one else determines your worth, come back and get your dresses."

"No." He simply said expecting her to have the same reaction then others when he spoke but didn't know how else to say that he didn't change due to his own free will, he didn't want to, knowing he looked odd between the rest.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa smiled when she heard his voice " So you can talk" she said and looked him and stroke his head

Daisy stopped, and looked him, and walked over to him " T...than i want that dress sir" she said and looked at the dress slowly letting her tail move a bit and she smiled
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Philip chuckled and said: "Firstly, just call me Philip, or Amber likes to call me Master Phil, well just Phil for you seeing your not a student of mine... secondly, alright that dress if yours then." He bought it then started taking her to a few other shops while saying: "You also need underwear and pajamas so we find some of those too."

Knight looked at her and gave a nod then sits up which caused him to be quite a bit bigger then her already. Soon he said: "Why am I here?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

" What is undrewear?" she asked and followd him " And i want to call you Phill"

"I think Takashi wants to help you and is you want a home" she said and smiled at him
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Things you wear under your clothes, to support your chest and cover your more private areas one could say." Philip said and showed her where it was in the shop then said: "Alright call me Phil then."

Knight gave a nod then looked down at her and tilted his head a bit wondering why she had come over. He glanced around at the room, it was quite a lot bigger then the cage he was usually in.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"We wont hurt you... and you can ask for food when ever you want" Allysa said and looked around te room and back at him " Is there somthing you need?"

Daisy looked him and kept following him and soon she looked at the bra's " What are those?" and thang she took a sexy undrewear and looked it "Do you like this?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight nodded and then shook his head as she asked if he needed anything. He can't think of anything he needed. Soon he glanced over at the window, wondering what was outside since he never left the palace before but highly doubted he was allowed outside here either.

Philip smiles as he watched her and then watched her take some more sexy underwear instead and soon said: "Well yes, they are pleasing... but its something you should pick, not someone else, but those are also more ment for appearance then comfortable everyday things."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

We can walke outside... but i dont think Takashi will like it... nor the council afraid you will kill" she said

Daisy looked him and took some " Can i have it? please?" and she smiled and moved her ears a bit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight looked back at her and nods a bit once more before he laid back down and sighs.

"Alright you can have it." He said and smiles then shook his head a bit and bought her the underwear. "Now we only have your pajamas left okay?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

" Or i can take you outside... but you must prommis me to stay next to me" she said and stands up and smiled at him

Daisy nodded ans soon the bought a Pajama and she smiled " Thank you Phil" she said and looked around her while the walked towords his house

Page 77 of 302 FirstFirst ... 277576777879127 ... LastLast