Page 78 of 302 FirstFirst ... 287677787980128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight stood up and looked down at her then tilted his head a bit before he wondered where they might go.

Philip nodded and said: "Its no problem." He looked over as they reached his tower then opened the door allowing her to enter into his slightly chaotic house with everything floating around or so once the door opened.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Dasiy looked around and got starteld and jumped in his arms hiding her face "Nop dont hirt me" she yelpt holding close to him

Allysa smiled " Come" she said and opend the large door and walked into a huge garden and looked him
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"They don't hurt, I just like things floating around that is all." Philip said and chuckled while he held her then carried her over to a room and said: "You can go get changed in there... I'll be outside."

Knight followed her and glanced around at the small flowers he tried not to crush under her large paws. He sniffed at them and then continued to follow her silently.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She looked him and turned red, and looked at the stuff and looked around her and starts to undress, afther a while she walked out of the room " I look silly" she said and looked him and pulled on the dress and pushed her large boobs a bit

Allysa smiled. and walked to a open space and sits down " Have you ever tryed to chanse?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Philip waited for her to finish and read one of his books that floated in front of him, he soon moved it down to look at her and smiles saying: "Not at all, you look beautiful... the dress fits you quite well." He floated the book back to the bookcase that nearly made the entire tower before walking over to her and said: "Let's just fix that hair of yours a bit and add a nice touch to it. He floated over a brush to brush her hair out and then style it a little before placing a black rose at her ear to fit her dress and said: "And there you go." He floated over a mirror for her to see.

"What do you mean?" He asked her and sits down next to her while tilting his head.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Daisy looked at herself and turned red and looked away " Im ugly and i will never will have a mate" she said " Nero only kept me alive to hurt me" she said and than looked at Philip " Why are you so nice to me?"

Amber walked into the tower seeing Daisy and Phil " Owii Master Pihil likes you" she said and giggeld

Allysa looked him " You are half human... you can turn into a human like Daisy" she said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Such lies you were only told... look closer and you will see that ugly you never are, plus I can se quite a few wishing to be a mate of someone as beautiful as you, just these little touches in clothes already have you shining." He said and shook his head. Soon he chuckled and said: "Because I wish to help you see your true beauty, you went through a lot of suffering and i want to part take in fixing that and bringing back your worth." Soon he heard Amber and just blushed a bit before he said: "Ah good morning Amber... almost thought your weren't coming today." He looked back at her and smiles a little.

"I know." He said and sighs a bit then glanced back at the flowers. "I had said so earlier."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Daisy looked Amber and smiled " Good to see you miss Amber" she said and than looked Phillip and smiled " Thank you" and she gave him a smill kiss on his cheek

Allysa looked him " Why wont you try it?" she asked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Philip just blushed more then said: "Not a problem." Amber just grinned seeing the two and soon said: "Just call me Amber! I am really glad you are okay!" She rushed over and hugged her.

"I have... I am not normal." He just said and looked at her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

" You are normal... you are uniek" she said and looked him " Just please try"

Daisy looked her and smiled, and hugged her back and looked at Phillip and turned red, feeling a bit strange inside

Page 78 of 302 FirstFirst ... 287677787980128 ... LastLast