Page 96 of 302 FirstFirst ... 469495969798146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amber's spell was pretty much useless against Knight, however, his eyes soon started to glow brown. He then yawned and glanced around before he frowns and said: "Did I just do that?" He looked at Amber and smiles saying: "Oh hello there little girl, what is your name?"

Takeshi frowns as Knight suddenly started acting very different the felt blood king just take over and say: "You... but you died."

Knight looked at Takeshi and started to laugh saying: "Just cause I am older then you doesn't mean I am an old dead man you know! I just took a nap... funny seeing you here though, so what on earth had happened here? Seems like quite a mess." He looks over at Allysa and said: "Well well, even fire queen is here... how long has it been?"

"A nap? It's been five thousand years you old fool!" The bloodking said and huffed before Knight laughed and said: "I could do for another thousand, but got woken by someone in my bloodline it seems... besides is that a way to be talking to the leader of the spirits? Then again you probably took title of king, which you always had anyway, still haven't reached emperor it seems."

Sandra looked at them confused but then just turned her attention over to Malik trying to get him to breath again while she said: "Come on Malik! You can't leave me yet! I need you!"
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 11-25-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allya's eye's glowed " Wel wel it is you... thats whi the bitch wanted to help you a lot, and dont you think you can fool me agan" The fire queen said to him " So howe was your nap little fucker? dint take you long to fucking wake up in this wolf" and she smiled " But wait the last time we ended up in bed having the best sex"

Amber looked them and soon her eyes glowed " STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!" she screamed and a large ring of energie came of her body pushing everybody away
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight looked at Amber as she had the large ring of energy appear and the kneels down and said: "Its alright, we aren't figting anymore okay?" He smiles and said: "You are really strong too, no need to worry." He soon looks over at Allysa and suddenly had her up against a tree with a force field she couldn't break and said: "Now now have you forgotten your manners? In front of a child none the less... you speak that way often to the blood king sure, but you already know better then crossing that path with me." He then looked at Takeshi and said: "So you two are still fighting... you know I can't always be here trying to stop it."

The blood king huffed and said: "Not my problem she is being a pain in the ass." Knight then just said: "I go and take a nap and return to this, even in some different body, speaking of which, why am I this big? I know I am a wolf but his is big for even a wolf." He then lookd over at Sandra and said: "Oh dear I didn't even see that, wait before I continue dealing with you two."

Knight walked over to Malik and then summoned some magical energy which he placed in the heart of Malik and said: "There we go, good as new, if not better... so little girl, is this your nice family?" He looked back at Amber.

The earth emperor, the eldest of all the spirits was also the most calming and caring to others although he was quite terrifying when fighting to the point not even the other spirits dared to disrespect or tick him off much.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The fire Queen got mad, " Ow shut the fuck up dog" she said and broke free and looked at the blood king " Shut the fuck up idiot... im stil better than you and i hate you"

Amber looked at him and staps back, and soon ran to her mother " Mommy" she said and hide in her mothers arms, and looked her father who raised out of death and strats to gasped for air
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight sighs and said: "When did the fire queen receive such a mouth?" He smiles as he watched Amber with her family and then said: "Hmm well aren't you three lovely." He got back up and walked over to the fire queen before suddenly removing her from the body if Allysa and trapping her into another dimension before he said: "I'll just leave her in there for a bit, she needs to remember who I am."

The blood king looks at Allysa and said: "Don't worry the queen will return, he just placed her in the realm of loneliness, doesn't take long for even the toughest to crack there a bit." He shivered at the idea and then just looked back at Knight saying: "Why didn't you make yourself know earlier?"

Knight just shrugs and said: "None of you need me right now, there is no need for me to be here, I am surprised though to see how much everything has changed, I also don't plan on visiting often, for some reason I am also not completely connected to this wolf but I sense quite a deadly power in him so I'll try and help with keeping it under control, I also probably awoken my powers in him now so could cause more problems if he is unstable but hey you know me, I don't like to fight." He looked at Allysa and said: "I think the fire queen is almost ready to return to you, but tell me, how have you managed to steal the heart of that silly man?" He laughed softly.

Sandra watched Malik gasp for air and then just hugged him tightly while crying and held Amber closer as well.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa gasped when she feld thje Fire queen taking away from her and she looked around her and ignord takashi and walked to Knight and hears his word and soon slapped him " GIVE HER BACK!!!!" and she starts to hit him more

Malik looked her and puts his arms around the two " Im here" he said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight just had her float in a bubble when she tried to attack him and said: "Now now, don't have me put you in the same place mortal... I told you she will be back soon, she just needs to learn a bit of a lesson." He glanced around and said: "Well I am going away again soon, still be around if you ever need me but you know me, don't like to interfere to much."

Takeshi nodded and then looked at Allysa saying: "This is the emperor of the earth, he had been the ruler over all the spirits for quite a long time, we thought he had died but seems not to be the case... he is to be respected." The blood king soon said: "Its comforting knowing you are alive, even if we won't see you often."

Sandra sniffed and held onto Malik more then said: "Don't do that to me again you fool!" She then kissed the forehead of Amber and said: "Thank you for finding us sweetheart."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked angry at Takasi " Shut the fuck up!!!" and than looked back at Knight " Giver her back NOWWW!!!!"

Malik looked Sandra and nodded a bit and looked Amber who was stil crying " What happend?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight sighs and then said: "Seems like you also don't have manners." Suddenly he also sends her off into another dimension. There was nothing there, it was just dark an lonely with no one to come get you. Only your nightmares to haunt you. Takeshi however didn't quite like that and said: "I know I must not say much in such situations as she had behaved poorly bit this is still the wife of the one who's body I am inside of, he wouldn't be happy if she comes back terrified." Knight gave a nod and said: "Which is why I am not keeping the two in there for to long, I wish not of them to be terrified either but they must learn their behavior is not okay."

Sandra sniffs and said: "They tried to kill you... and I think you did actually die too." She sniffed a bit more. Knight looked at the crying family and went back over saying: "No need to be so sad, hmm well if I am going to learn this 'Knight' to be more in control of his actions I might need some help... would you like to become a helped with that little girl?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Amber held on her mother " Mommy i want to go home" she said intears

Allysa made herself small " Stop it Stop it" she said in tears, and was really sceared, but even feld the pain of the fire fox queen

Page 96 of 302 FirstFirst ... 469495969798146 ... LastLast