Page 97 of 302 FirstFirst ... 479596979899147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sandra nodded and softly said: "We will go home soon sweetheart." She glanced over at Knight knowing it was no longer him. Knight just smiles and then took a stick and used some of his power to create a wand which he gave to Amber and said: "This with help you with earth magic." He then looked at Malik and said: "Hope you feel better... please do take care of your daughter, you might need some additional power to do so too so here." He got another ball of energy and gave it to Malik to higher his magic powers before he stood up and walked over to Takeshi and made Allysa return as well as the fire fox. "So you two done with your bad manners or need a little more time there?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Malik got up and nodded a bit and looked Sandra " Im okey" she said and than looked Ambed " Lets go home sweety"

Allysa looked knight and looked away and walked away romTakashi ignoring the words of Knight
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes let's go." Sandra said and picked up Amber before she started walking with Malik to get back. Glancing at the others and softly said: "Any idea who this earth emperor is? He seems to scare even the blood king."

The blood king glanced at Allysa and then back at Knight who then said: "Seems so... alright then time for me to go." Soon K might returned to normal and looked around confused as if he was unsure what just happened. He looked back at Takeshi who also turned back to normal Nd said: "Alright let's get you home Knight." Knight just gave a nod then looked at Allysa and tilted his head wondering why she seemed so off.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked away and starts walking, pushig Takahsi away from her

Malik woke up afther two days of sleeping and looked around him " What happend?" he asked

Allysa woke up still agery at Takashi and knight and walked to the bathroom to take a hot shouwer
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sandra looked at Malik and said: "You don't remember?" She gave him some food then gave him a kiss and said: "So.... how are you feeling?"

Takeshi woke up and sighs a bit hearing the shower. He got up and got dressed before he knocked on the door saying: "Anything specific you would like for breakfast today love?"

Knight had been sitting in the garden refusing to move again, he however didn't understand why no one seemed to have been visiting him anymore. Sighing softly while his large wolf form just laid down and watched the butterflies.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Malik looked her " Its a bit foggy in my head" he said and got out of bed stroke his chest " Im going to take a shouwer" and he gave Sandra a kiss and walked to the bathroom

Allysa ignored Takashi and stroke her body getting flashbacks from traped in her own and she cloesed her eye's for a second feeling the firefox inside of her sharing the same feeling.

Daisy woke up and yawned and looked next to her and layed back down snuggelimng up to Phillip

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sandra nodded a bit then returned the kiss before she went and fed Markus. She sighs softly and sat down rocking the baby boy in her arms.

Takeshi sighs and then left and told the maids to make her favorite breakfast. He then started work as usual.

Philip smiles and placed his arms around Daisy cuddling closer to her before he softly kissed her and said: "Good morning beautiful."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa came into the room, and puts on a dress and walked to the kids room opening the door " Wake up kids" she said only and opend the windows " Go and eat...." and she walked out off the room

Daisy yawned and cuddeld more " good morning Phill.... can we stay in bed all day it's so warm" she said

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well its weekend so should be just fine to do." Philip said and chuckled before cuddling closer to her.

The triplets looked over at their mother and soon Anna just said: "No I am staying in bed!" She went and hid under her blanket. Jino however got up and asked: "Are we going to feed Jonathan mommy?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"No Mia is feeding him" ahe said and ignord Anna and walmed out of the room. Lilly looked at her brother and than at Anna

Daisy gighled and gave him a kiss "nice and warm" she said and uawned and was feeling realy warm

Page 97 of 302 FirstFirst ... 479596979899147 ... LastLast