Page 1 of 302 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default The Forced Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

This is a 1x1 role play between me and Pidipuuu.

With the song of the morning birds, the day seemed hopeful to be brighter than that of the past yet such would not be known until later. A soft morning breeze to help the autumn leaves fall from the trees to prepare for and welcome the soon coming winter. Within the beautiful brown-orange like forest laid a castle owned by a feared king. A fox up to many sly tricks yet known for his power that nearly reached that of his evil father, one who was murdered by his own son that took the throne and made it stronger than it was before, strong enough to take what it wished. Takeshi might have struck fear in many with rumors of things he could do and have done, but the true side of this nine-tailed fox was still to be discovered by those that dared to come close.

The young king started his morning peacefully, then got himself a fine breakfast to enjoy before he made his way over to the throne room where he had to meet up with his advisors, the day for his wedding was falling close and a bride was yet to be picked. It was not quite one of his wishes but mandatory according to those around him. Sitting down on his throne after entering the room filled with chatter between the people he just waited for them to quiet down and see what they had in mind, what more nonsense they wanted to push him into.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 11-27-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

some women where dressed, and made ready for the king al the women where sceared or almost at the braking point to cry, but won women whe was chained was angry, and was not afraid to speak up to this so called king.

Allysa looked at the guard who was cheaking up on her and looked her body and grins, but soon he feld howe Allysa slapped him "You fucking pig!" she snapped at him and growled, and soon feld howe she got pulled and droped down on the ground.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi sighs as he listened to the advisors talk on until finally, one came in to say the woman was ready to be picked from. He got up and followed him out to the room they were placed, noticing their feared expressions which was most likely just caused by more rumors, specifically the one that said he killed his past lovers for fun. He just ignored this for the most part then glanced over at one that seemed chained up and frowns before he looked at one of the guards saying: "Why is this woman chained? There are ladies in waiting not prisoners."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"She had tryed to excape my lord... she i uniek look at her coller of her tale.. " the man said and smiled and looked at the other women's and soon two start to cry begging for there live.

Allysa looked Takashi and spits towords him " you are a monster!!!" she yelled at him and tryed to atack him, but the guard pulled the chain making her drop on the ground.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi groaned as the room started to fill with loud sounds, soon enough he yelled out: "Silence! This room is not to sound like a pig's cage." He narrowed his eyes then looked over at the girl in chains then said: "Did she even undergo any training? Where did you pick this wild animal up at?" He glared over at the guards then said: "And where is that woman in charge of picking and training them?" He certainly wasn't pleased with this chaos going on. "I walk into this room because I need to pick a wife and what I got is a sobbing crowd of women looking as if they did something wrong enough to get some death sentence and some wild animal in chains, it was a half year program was it not!?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

" She was the best while in training but afther the women told them she got wild.. she is won of the best in line" a women said, and looked at the other girls " Stand up strade! and dont you dare to cry nor looking at the Lord" she said.

Allysa stands up, and looked Takashi and than away, standing straigt and had her ears flattend, and sneezes in a cute way, making her ears move a bid

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi was clearly highly annoyed at this point and then said: "So the wild animal does the best and the rest act like a sobbing bunch of weaklings that are supposed to be some queen? And the advisors wish to know why I don't want to marry, those old fools can't even find a proper group of woman." He looked over at the chained one as she sneezed then he said: "What do they call you?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked Takashi " The gave me the name Allysa when i was born... Allysa Yasisla, is my full name" she said, and stared him not showing him weakniss or fear.

" My lord she have's fox blood... red fox blood, a women like her on your side will make you stronger and al the other kingdoms will fear you more" the advisor told him " And soms extra training and a little bit help from you will make this women a good wive who will obay you:"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi listened to her before he heard the guard speak again and then said: "A fire fox then... interesting." He soon turned to leave while he said: "No extra training is needed, I don't want an obedient wife I want a queen that can run a fucken kingdom when I am out fighting a war... get those crying brats back to their homes before I cut off their heads." He then left still annoyed but decided to take his pick at the wild one, she seemed a lot more fit than those they would just crumble around in his presence.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked the girls whe where taking out of the room, her breating whent faster " You cant do this to me!! im a free women! and i dont want to marry a fucking monster!!" she yelled

A year Ago Allysa was a fighter for her own clan next to that she was a dochter of a gread man, her fox clan was the last in the world and the all lived in peace until the war was comming and Takashi's men atact them and killed all af the clan members... Allysa ran away but afther days the found her forsing her all the lessons, but when the last day came the tolled al of the women where the wil go, that won of them wil marry the bloodkin Takashi

Page 1 of 302 12351 ... LastLast