Page 85 of 302 FirstFirst ... 358384858687135 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forge Marriage(M)1x1 with Pidipuuu

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Haha well she can try." Seth just said and laughed before he smiles and said: "So your heart problem, is there a way to fix it you think? Pretty sure you are bored out of your mind just sitting at home."

Mark smiles and held his daughter then said: "Oh she is just very shy towards strangers."

"Haha you are silly, but don't worry, there isn't a war or anything so I won't get any wounds... I'll be back in one piece okay?" He gave her a kiss and smiles. Soon he started getting dressed then heard someone yell: "My lord! We have an situation, the large wolf is gone!" He frowns and said: "What? How on earth do you loose something that size?" He shook his head and made his way towards the door.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa gott dressed at the same time hearing the words of the Guards she starts to follow Takashi " Im going with you" she said

Malik smiled " Amber why arnt you ant the girl go play outside if you want i can give you mony to buy some sweety's" he said and than looked Seth " Wel i was hoping to talk wit the wizard" he said and gave Amber some money.

Daisy woke up after some sleep and slowly got up and looked around her and soon she took her dress and puts it on and than looked at Phillip and blushed a bit and walked out of the bedroom to finde some food
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi nodded at Allysa and then started leaving the castle while asking where he was last. It didnt take long before he noticed that Knight seemed to have gone towards town. He sighs and said: "This can be disastrous." He started to hurry that way with Allysa.

Knight was just walking around in his human form glancing around at the odd buildings and people who all just froze in fear for the most part. Soon he started ti go towards the markets smelling food.

Amber grinned and said: "Yes candy!" She rushed over to her father wanting some money so that they can go buy sweets. "We will go to town then!"

Seth nodded and then said: "Well you must see him often with your daughter learning from him, what had stopped you from asking earlier?"

Philip remained sleeping a bit longer until he heard movement down stairs. He got up and dressed then teleported over there and saw Daisy so smiles saying: "Looking for something?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked him " We need to hurry?" and she starts to run

Daisy jumped up when she heard his voice and than looked him " I smell food... but its not in the house..." she said and walked towords the door "Where is it.. its smell so good"

" Wel we where a bit bussy" Malik sait and looked the cribe where his son was sleeping and he smiled " This little keeps us up a lot at night, and your sister was really sick after giving birth to him"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes we do." He said and ran towards town before asking around while everyone just pointed in the detection he went. Takeshi soon said: "The advisors are going to have my head about this that is for sure." He sighs and made his way towards the food markets.

"Probably town, they are having a feast tonight so the food markets already started cooking... wish to go see it?" Philip asked her and smiles.

"I see." Seth said and soon tilted his head saying: "She is also sick? She seems quite fine though and as stubborn as ever." He chuckled a little.

Amber grinned while walking with Lyli and said: "What type of candy do you like?" Soon she reached the markets and spotted a rather large man in the center staring at some food while the rest in town seemed slightly terrified. "Who is that?" She asks but doubted Lyli knew. She tilted her head watching him just silently stare at the food without buying any or saying anything.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lylli looked at the large men "i think he wants food" she said and walked to him

Allysa followed takashi "i think they will yell at you" she said and grins and soon sha him and a little girl walking to him

Daisy looked up and smiled and ran out of his house

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Knight just remained watching the food silently. Amber also came over with Lyli and said: "Seems so." She looked up at the large man and said: "Hello sir, want some food?" Knight glanced down at them and then back at the food before giving a nod.

Takeshi sighs and said: "No kidding." He soon saw the kids close to Knight and was relieved when he seemed to at least just be calm and do nothing, well that was until suddenly some guards came rushing over and yelled: "Stop tight there!"

Knight glanced towards the guards seeing their weapons before he suddenly had a force field go around the two kids and summoned quite a large weapon which he hitted know the ground causing it to crack and send rocks and stones flying towards the two. The town people soon started screaming and running away.

Philip laughed and followed her then frowns as he heard screams in the distance so started to hurry there himself.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Daisy stopend and moved her ears, and starts to run fast seeing Knight " NO DONT HURT HIM!!!" she screams

Allysa stoped and looked him " Knight no!" she said, and looked the guards " Guards stand down lower you weapons! now!" she tryed to order the guards who strted to ignor her

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Philip rushed over noticing that he seemed to try and protect the two girls. Soon he stared casting a spell to make his weapon go away which he managed but it took a lot more power then he expected. He fell down groaning while trying to keep him from summoning his weapon again.

Knight saw his weapon getting taken away by someone else's magic but it barely took any time for him to just summon it again. He soon heard Allysa and glanced over at those running towards them, he then glanced at the guards who froze as well once Takeshi yelled: "Stop now!"

Takeshi sighs and watched as it stopped once he told them too and then walked over saying: "Away with the weapons now." He then looked at the two girls saying: "Are you two alright?"
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 11-23-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Amber nodded qhile she head her tail between her legs

Allysa walked to Knight slowly to him and starts to sing slowly while eyes glow people stoped hearing the song and sha Allys walking closer to knight

Daisy sha howe Phillip got down and she rushed over to him "phill"

Page 85 of 302 FirstFirst ... 358384858687135 ... LastLast