Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M|OOC] The Coronation Game (Alura and Naming)

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I finally got around to reading your opening post, and that certainly wasn't what I was expecting In the best possible way, of course. I had expected a healthy dose of both innocence and excess, but that went well beyond what I had imagined myself. The idea of a bunch of girls playing pretend, shrieking and laughing, scrambling about after fallen candles, was just enough to make me forget that there's supposed to be a war raging outside, if only for a moment.

Our princess is in for such a rude awakening, and in very short order.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

She's going to have a bad time. And by direct association, so is our noble knight.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Okay, time for a quick question. What do you think the king's relationship with his daughter is like, historically? Given how spoiled she is, I originally imagined that he was quite the doting father, but I thought I should probably double-check, since the princess is your character. I'm currently writing my next reply and just want to make sure I get the vibe right.
    Last edited by Namingtoohard; 03-21-2021 at 02:20 AM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Oh, that's perfect and definitely the vibe! I would say that you are spot on and unlike many parallel royal family relationships they are genuinely affectionate to one another.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123