Thread: Looking for RP partners

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Looking for RP partners

Welcome and Hello!

Greeting to everyone that came to peak here, I am looking for some partners to get myself back and active on the site, so here is a bit about me and what I am looking for.

About me:
    I am quite flexible when it comes to role-playing, I try to be as active as possible to get fast replies.
    I am semi-literate and enjoy writing about three paragraphs depending on what I have to work with, I can have some spelling errors as English is my second language but I like to do my best and not have any errors. Even if I enjoy writing a lot I can be flexible and write shorter if it's easier for my partner or their style.
    I love growing my character, I can often also get really deeply involved with them if I enjoy their story which can at times make me quite passionate in the role play. I am comfortable playing both genders and multiple characters as well as different personalities, from overly good to downright evil.
    When it comes to romance I enjoy not having it as the main topic at hand, it can play a big role sure but not turn everything into a constant lovey-dovey situation. I love a good storyline for the characters to follow and within that slowly develop a relationship perhaps. As for pairings I only do MxF pairings but don't mind other types of sexuality involved in the story.
    I can do mature role play and mostly do so here anyway.
    Things I enjoy are medieval and fantasy mostly, but can easily do modern, futuristic, and would love to try more sci-fi too as it's not something I got to do as much yet.
    I really love to try out any ideas, so if you have a topic you want to try feel free to say and I would love to hear it or even try it.

Ideas:
    At this moment I have been quite busy which led me to not have many planned out ideas at the moment but this might change in the future so this is open for edits.
    An idea I do however want to do is putting together very odd couples, as in the craziest two characters you can think of. It's quite normal to see your everyday fantasy humanoid involved with a human or something but I want to go past just vampires and werewolves. So it would be amazing to start a role play with two humanoids, not as common role played or placed together. This could cause the role play to be humorous and fun as well as something outside of the normal especially with character creating and development. So let your imagination go wild!
    If anyone is interested to start a role play with me please let me know, if you have a topic or want to brainstorm about one.

Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-18-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ploop, still seeking!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Boop this again!

Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Greetings! I am in the midst of moving at the moment, but I have set up several RPs listed in my signature if any of them are what you are looking for. Are you still in the same mind set as in the original post or have new ideas come up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Corrik55 View Post
    Greetings! I am in the midst of moving at the moment, but I have set up several RPs listed in my signature if any of them are what you are looking for. Are you still in the same mind set as in the original post or have new ideas come up?
    Hello! Currently, I don't have any big ideas yet so pretty much the same, but yeah I will check out the ones you have going and if you want to start something let me know! Should get to them soon!
    Thank you very much!

Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No problem! Ive set them up and was planning out a few more, but until this move is over I am fine with whats available at the moment if you do not have any specific ideas. I still try to post once a day, even though I tend to do more when not up heaving life!

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hello! I am currently looking for new stories to role-play. Nothing has really caught my interest as of late and most of the roleplays I am involved in have died down. I like the idea of an odd couple in a tag team adventure! I would love to discuss further and collaborate on a story. Just want to let you know I might not be as fast with replies due to work and school. I could do 1-3x/week. Please let me know if you would like to try it out!