Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan smiled a bit as she said she didn't want to leave yet, he felt rather glad to hear that and then said: "You don't need to, it's nice having you here plus we need to see if the effects of the curse are completely gone now, otherwise you would have problems with demons... You might still see a few here and there but that should also slowly go away by now." He then took the dice and rolled them before he looked at her and smiled saying: "You are welcome to stay as long as you like basically."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"R-Really?" That made her happy to hear that she could stay as long as she wanted to. "It would make sense to stay longer anyway." She giggled. "I really don't want to be seeing them alone. I feel safer around you anyway." She was glad she had him to protect her. It's not like she could protect herself against them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan smiles and said: "Yes." He then gave her the dice again and said: "Especially after today, larger demons don't always stay away from the stone I gave you, ones like today even tried to challenge me." He sighs softly worried more of them might arrive but now with the wound completely healed it should start fading away. "I do understand that they aren't a pleasant sight to see."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She took the dice and rolled. "It was kind of scary. They really aren't easy on the eyes, but you are." She blushed as the last part slipped out. "At least its healed now. At least they will all go away soon." She handed him the dice awkwardly. "Hopefully these nightmares will go away too. I never have nightmares this bad, and not as often either."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan smiles and said: "Well, I am an angel so we were meant to be more of a relief to see than a nightmare." He then leans back a bit and said: "Yes the nightmares should also stop, and though the demons will always be you won't be seeing them much longer... They are like ghosts one could say, very few humans can see them unless something like what happened to you happens... But for me, they are an everyday thing."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She giggled a little bit. "Yeah that makes sense." She started to look at the table while listening to him. "At least they will stop or at least not happen as much." She knew she was still going to have nightmares but ones as bad as she was having. She was happy she wasn't going to see the horrifying creatures anymore. "It must suck it being an everyday thing..." She kind of felt bad for him. Was his life just killing demons or was there more to it besides acting human?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan gave a small nod and said: "Yes it should stop." He then rolled the dice again and moved the characters before he smiled and said: "Well that is just normal to me, so I wouldn't say it sucks, I am used to it and it's what I do." He then said: "But unlike with you, most demons are rather afraid of me."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"That makes sense. It's to normal for you. But why are they so big when it came to me? I would think that you fight bigger ones all the time. What was so special about me?" She felt bad for asking all these questions. She didn't know what else to say. After Javan took his turn she rolled and moved.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well, there could be several reasons you had gotten attacked... Curses, hunger, bloodlines, I can't tell for sure which, these fall more under guardian angels, I personally just follow orders to kill what needs to be killed... No major battles had happened for a few hundred years now so I just remove stray demons lately... But being special is definitely part of why you would have gotten attacked." Javan replied and then smiles saying: "But don't worry, I am sure if won't happen again, and if it does you would receive a guardian angel."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She felt confused but she kind of understood what he had said. "So how old are you really?" What was special about her? She just kept on wondering about it. "How exactly did guardian angels work? Like would I even know if they are there?" She was a bit confused on that part. She smiled. She like being around Javan and not because he was an angel, he was just easy to talk to and she liked that.

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast