Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan gave a small nod at her question about the existence of demons, they were very real once you had experienced one the way she unfortunately did. He then heard her ask him how he kept them out, just dropping the fact they much rather not be around an angel would give his secret away much to easy so instead he went for something else that worked. He walked over to a drawer and took out a stone, it was clear and round with a small glow. He handed it to her and said: "Well I placed these all over the house, demons hate getting close to these pure stones as I like to call them, they are hard to find but a few people sell them, keep it close, it will stop them from getting to close." The stones were harder to come by as humans didn't sell them, it was mainly only things angels could give to those they felt needed it.

Soon she asked about other species and he said: "Yes, many fictional things are more real then some think, I never came across anything else much bit demons but I am guessing that is just my luck." He glanced at the stone then said: "If you want to go outside or so, keep they close, you might see them but they won't go closer then ten meters about... also, others most likely won't see them, you would probably stop seeing them once the wound is healed."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She took the stone. She was still terrified of them. She was starting to believe more. She looked at Javan and felt safe. When she heard him say that she can go outside she didn't get up. Even with this stone she felt unsafe. She didn't want to go outside and see those demons. She would be the only one to see them and people would question her. She did not want to seem crazy. She stood up slowly not knowing what she was going to do next

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan watched her, he wasn't sure what he could say to comfort her much but at least now she knew to be careful if he had to leave to do something. He then saw her stand up and wondered where she wanted to go but it also seemed she wasn't in a hurry to go anywhere. "If you want to stay here, feel free to use the shower, and the kitchen, I don't really have any clothes for you here besides mine so can I perhaps go get some for you?" He asked her while turning towards the door and walking over to it, ready to show her the areas of the house she was free to use.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Thank you. If it wouldn't burden you, you could get me clothes." She didn't like when people did things for her that they truly did not want to do. She then walked to the door waiting to be shown the house and where she was allowed to go. She didn't want to upset the only person who will be taking care of her for now. She looked down nervously not really knowing what to do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Its certainly no burden, I am rather glad to be able to help." Javan said and smiles a bit then started taking her though the living room and kitchen as well as showing her the bathroom where she could take a bath or shower. He returned to the kitchen again and said: "Take whatever you need, just make yourself at home, is there anything you would like to have around during your stay? I am heading to the shops now so feel free to make your own list of things you need." He could sense she was nervous and only hoped she would be less so, he wanted her to stay here in comfort.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was happy it wasn't a burden on him. It meant a lot that it wasn't a burden. She would only use limited amount of things because this isn't her house. She couldn't think of anything she really needed. "I don't think I need anything other than clothes sorry." She didn't want to keep him from his day. "I don't think I should bother you and keep you from your day." She smiled.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan shook his head a little and said: "My day is mainly from home, so there is no need to worry so much about being a burden... I am getting some clothes then along with food, just stay clear from the windows and you won't see anything else unpleasant alright?" He smiles at her then went and grabbed a jacket as well as his wallet before looking at her and said: "You can watch some television, there is coffee and tea in the cabinets."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Thank you. Sorry about saying stuff that has to do with me being a burden. To most people I am a burden. Even as a secretary," She realizes she needed to either go to work or call out of work. She had no idea what to do. She did not want to go outside. She did not want to see any demons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan just smiled and said: "You don't need to apologize... I'll be back again as soon as I can." He soon placed on the jacket and made his way over to the door before he stopped and got a card out of his wallet and placed it on the table saying: "Oh if you need anything else or if something happens, just call, here is my number." With that he left the house and went to the shop.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She honestly did not want him to leave she just kept hold of the stone. In reality she did not want him to go. When she saw him put his number down she picked it up immediately. She went over to the room and made the bed. Then went to the kitchen to get a drink. She wasn't sure what to do. She basically started cleaning the house or at least what needed to be cleaned/

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast