Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan went to the shop by foot seeing he lives rather close by to the market area. Making his way into the clothing shop he realized forgot to ask her what she likes, so tried buying clothes close to those she had been wearing as well as something comfortable to sleep in and clean underwear. Once head gotten everything he thought was needed he left to get food then went back home. Once he reached the house he saw two demons lingering at the door and glanced around making sure the area was clear before he summoned his sword and sliced them in half, then placed his sword away and entered the house.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was cleaning the house the entire time he was gone so now it looked spotless. She had just sat down to watch TV and relax. She turned her head when she heard someone enter the house. Then she saw Javan and relaxed a little. She smiled and greeted him. "Hey. Glad you are back." She was relaxed more and she smiled again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan glanced over at Tessa as she greeted him, he smiles and then said: "Well I managed to find some clothes, please check if they are to your liking or the right size otherwise Ill go change them." He walked over to her and noticed the house looked cleaner than it did before. He soon handed her the bag with the clothes and said: "So did you manage to keep yourself busy? Do try and not be on your leg to much though." He went to put away the rest of the groceries before he peaked around the corner and said: "Thank you." Thanking her for cleaning a bit even when it wasn't expected of her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yeah I cleaned the house and finished right before you got back." She smiled. "Your welcome and I will stay off of my leg. I know it is for the better but I'm just so used to being active its just a bit different." She checked the bag some of the clothes were a little bigger but it was fine. "These are perfect. Thank you." She was happy or at least felt a lot safer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan packed away the groceries and then left the kitchen towards the living room and looked at her while he said: "Well it is certainly harder to sit still, so I do understand." He then smiles as she said the clothes would work perfectly and then gave a nod before he said: "I am glad to hear that... well would you enjoy some coffee or tea?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tessa got up and went to the table. "Uh sure. Why not." What was she supposed to do day on and day out. She couldn't just sit there. She wasn't going to just sit there but she didn't want to go out alone. "Do you work/"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan gave a nod as he went over to the kitchen and started boiling some water then asked: "Coffee or tea?" He soon heard her ask him about his word so he said: "I am a detective, at the moment I am only helping a colleague out with a case but mainly from home." He looked back at her and then said: "Oh you should probably let your boss know you might be absent from work, unless you think you can do it, then I'll be happy to take you there and pick you up again."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I could go for some coffee." When she heard he was a detective that basically worked from home she felt like nothing could hurt her. She had no idea what to do about work. "What do you think is the best idea for me about the situation."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan started making them some coffee and then looked over at her as he said: "Probably to rest for a few days first, once your leg starts healing and you feel more comfortable walking then you can get back to work again." He finished the coffee and handed her a cup then placed some sugar and milk on the table if she wanted to use them. "But yes I know its rather awful to just sit at home, so going out or something can be done if we don't push your leg to much." He said and took a sip of his coffee

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"That makes sense to wait a few days." She grabbed the coffee. "Thanks again by the way. I have no idea how to repay you for helping me." She took a sip of her coffee smiling at least someone cared. "Going out sounds nice. Exercising my leg would also help it heal, right?" She thought it would be a good idea to exercise it a bit.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast