Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You don't need to repay me, its my duty to help people." He said and then smiles at her. Soon he gave a nod and said: "Luckily there isn't a part to far from here, it should be a nice environment to do just that." He sits down and continued to drink his coffee before he said: "Just let me know when you feel like going out, I'll be more then happy to come along and help." He wasn't sure how the demons would behave if he wasn't around while she was outside, so much rather join her where his presence alone scared them off a bit.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was smiling and happy that she was able to go out at one point. She wasn't sure when she should. She sat down across from Javan and also drank her coffee. "Should we get to know each other more since I'm staying with you? And you are taking care of me." She thought it was a good idea, but wasn't sure if he was going to agree.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan looked over at her and then smiles as he said: "Of course, anything you would like to know?" He didn't mind making some friends or getting to know others, it was rather nice to do so mostly. "I can also start with where you born here or somewhere else?" He asked always curious to see how many people moved how far.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started thinking about questions then heard him ask one. "I was born here. I actually want to move away some day. Meet new people, maybe actually have a love life. I also just want a new job my boss genuinely scares me sometimes." She didn't really like her boss. She knew he was a pervert and he wasn't that nice either. "Where were you born? Here or somewhere else?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan listened to her as she answered his question, she didn't sound very happy here in this town. Soon she asked him the same, truthfully he wasn't even born on earth but that wasn't something he could say, so he said: "Overseas actually, I moved here when my career got better and was pretty much assigned to the team I have now, but it's only been for about a year."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“That’s very interesting.” She smiled as he said that. Overseas sounded nice. “How old are you?” She was genuinely curious. She didn’t know what else to ask. This was only a little icebreaker. She was curious to where overseas she was born but she didn’t bother asking. She didn’t want to intrude on him to much. She needed to be patient and not push it. That’s what usually happened. She usually asked to much or talked to much and pushed people away from her. Especially the ones she really cared about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan took a sip of his coffee and then looked over at her asking him about his age. Angels had the problem of not truly aging and most were far past just a hundred years. To help with blending in with the humans they each had to make up a life story, so in the case of Javan, "Twenty-eight." He replied to her. He then smiles and asked: "And yourself?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled wanting to make a joke but didn't. She giggled to herself. "I am 22." She drank her coffee. She usually didn't trust anyone this easily but Javan's aura had something about it that she could trust, "What are your hobbies? I really like to read and write. She smiled once more thinking about the books she has read.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan smiles a little as she seemed to be having fun. He gave a nod and drank his coffee before got asked about hobbies. "Well I don't really have anything outstanding, work mainly keeps me from doing much but if I get the chance to I also do enjoy a good book as well as sketching." She seemed like a really sweet person, it would certainly be quite nice having her here for a bit just to get out of the usual returning home from work and either reading or leaving to fight demons. "Which types of books do you typically enjoy?" He asked he with a smile.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was excited to talk books. "I really like fantasy books. Or anything out of this world. I read it and it's like it brings me into the world of the book." She was very enthusiastic about books. "What about you? What type of books do you like to read?" She took one last sip of her coffee as she finished it. She got up and limped to the sink to wash the cup. She held onto the sink as she lost balance for a second. Once she was done she turned around awaiting his answer smiling.

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast