Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She giggled. "Thanks, I like being around you too. I feel so safe with you. And you can be 100% yourself around me without hiding anything." She looked out the window until they got to her house. She looked at Javan occasionally and smiled but then turned back to the window.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan smiled and said: "And you can be yourself as well." He then stopped at her house then got out and opened the door for her before he said: "Well, just call me when you need any help with anything alright?" He still didn't quite wish for her to leave but knew it was something that needed to be done, perhaps even good for them, after all, he was getting much more attached to her than he should have.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled and got out of the car. She was hesitant to start walking into her house. She just stared. It had been sometime since she was in the house. "Thanks for the help.. I should be done by tomorrow or the next day, so if you want to pick me up or call me you can. I know I will pick up." She smiled and sighed. She started walking to her house and once she got to the door she got her keys out and turned towards Javan and waved. She watched him drive away before she went inside.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan watched her and smiled then said his goodbyes to her before he drove off. Sighing softly as he headed back to the house that would now feel slightly empty, but that was how it always was and suppose to stay. He entered in and went to take a shower before starting to go over any work that might be available. His mind still just thinking about Tessa, unable not too.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tessa entered her house and sighed. She already missed Javan, she pushed her urge to call him down. She looked around her house and started cleaning up. She hadn't realized how messy her house was. She had an odd feeling but ignored it. After most of the house was clean she went to go take a shower, She was all sandy and salty, she needed that off. She continued to think about Javan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not to far from the house a small group of three stood and watched the house. The leader smirked and said: "So finally found it, alright we strike tonight, don't want to have anyone notice us after all." The other two nodded jn agreement while the one said: "Well shouldn't take to long for this neighborhood to clear out, already got the tools ready boss." The man nodded and started walking off while he said: "Good."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She was in the shower for a while. Since she was alone in her house she wore one of her short nightgowns. It was black and it stopped at her higher upper thighs. She wore her black underwear underneath. She hadn't been this comfortable for a while. That was one of the perks of being alone. It was starting to get dark so she chose to call Javan at last. She was listening to the dial ring in the phone waiting patiently. It hurt her to be away from him and she hated that she felt like that. She felt lonely. She needed to be around someone else. She was walking around the house while waiting for him to pick up, she hoped he would pick up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan had finished doing some quick sorting of his paperwork then heard his phone so answered it and smiled a bit knowing it was Tessa. He then said: "Hello, miss me already?" While walking over to his couch and sitting down to listen to what she had to say. Glad to hear her voice again, wishing she was there with him.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I have been pushing down the urge to call you, but yeah I wanted to call and hear your voice. I cleaned my house then took a shower so now I'm all comfy." She smiled as she said that and then looked around,. "I miss being around you. I don't usually hang around a lot of people....." She trailed off "At least not anymore.."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan smiled as he listened to her, he leans back and said: "Well I must say I have been wanting to hear your voice again too, the house is rather lonely here." He chuckled and then sighs softly. "You can hang around me, so that not anymore can change, if you want I can call you tomorrow morning to check in too." He said and chuckled softly. He certainly did miss having her physically there but was happy for her to finally be able to be around her house again.

Two men watched the house and glanced at each other with a small nod, soon they rushed over to the back of the house to brake in through a window then slowly go through the house to find Tessa.

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast