Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan gave a small nod to her words about wanting some food as well. He smiled gently again then started leaving the room to return to the kitchen and said: "Well it should be ready soon, I'll bring something to eat over." He grabbed his coffee on the way out and quickly finished it before making some omelet for her to enjoy. He softly sighs as he sensed the dark energy trying to enter, but it was much weaker so would not have any success, however, that meant helping her home was just leaving her to get caught again. Demons loved blood, even more, the smell of wounds that another demon caused, leaving her side would just leave her in the path of scavenger demons trying to pick up the pieces they thought another demon left.

Once the omelet was done he returned to the room, the plate was on a platter and he had added a glass of juice with it. He pushed a small table closer and placed it on there then said: "Enjoy, I hope you find it to your liking... is there anyone at your house that can help take care of you? Perhaps, someone I could give a call, they might be worried by now since you didn't get home."
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-24-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-I don't have anyone..." She looked down at the ground feeling bad but also remembering four months ago when her mother died. "Can't I just go home?" She was also confused at the fact that he couldn't just bring her to her home. She looked at her food and bite. "Mmmm this is really good." She then took a drink of the juice. She actually hadn't had a proper meal in a long time.

She was honestly still afraid to go home and wonder the streets she didn't want to be attacked again. She never liked getting hit or anything. When she was younger her dad abused her and her mother. She still had some scars her dad left behind. She was truly afraid but she did not want to show it at all. She didn't want to stress Javan out. She continued to eat the food and drink until it was finished.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan listened to her and then gave a small nod before he heard her ask why he couldn't just take her home. Sure that he could do, but he was rather unsure if he should, especially with the dark presence outside waiting to reach her. He then decided to break his silence and said: "Yes I can do so, however, there are two problems with that, who will help you? You shouldn't be walking on that leg, secondly, you got attacked, by an unknown attacker so staying alone might be a bit dangerous... well if you wish I could take you home and also stay there myself or you are welcome to stay here until you are on your feet." Sure her attacker was long dead, he knew that but the others outside were just waiting for his presence to leave her.

He smiled as she enjoyed the food and then said: "Well I am glad, my cooking isn't chef-level but I do what I can to have a nice meal." His phone then started to ring and he glanced down seeing its one of his working colleagues and then looked back at her saying: "Well think about what you want to do, I am more than happy to help out, please excuse me for a moment." He offered another small smile before he answered the call and left for a few minutes. They were mainly just talking about a case that still needed to be done. The dark presence made its way to the window during that time, it still couldn't enter in but it stared at her with its glowing red eyes and shadow-like figure.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-28-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I will think about it." She smiled at him. "Your food is very good." She felt that she was going to stress him out by leaving and making him stay with her. She wanted him to be as comfortable as he can be. She thought it a good idea to stay with him. He was right her leg was to bad.

She felt like something was staring at her and didn't want to check. She thought that it might be her attacker stalking her. She glanced at the window and dropped her water speechless. All she saw was red eyes and a shadow. She had no idea what to do. She just watched it frozen in fear. She wanted to call out to Javan but nothing was coming out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan was busy talking on the phone, it was mainly a new case of a missing boy that they just wanted his option on. Soon however he felt the presence outside had gotten closer to the house but couldn't leave to check just yet. The dark figure watched her, seeing her frozen in fear only made it grow bigger as it ate away at that fear. It parted its lips revealing sharp bloody teeth while staring at her, wishing to enter and eat every bit of her flesh.

Javan finally finished his call and took his note pad starting to write down on it a bit as he made his way back to the room. He then entered and looked at the window instantly before narrowing his eyes a bit, scaring the smaller demon off again into retreat before he looked at Tessa and realized she had seen the dark figure. It was hard for humans to see them, but it did happen at times, he then placed his notes away and asked: "Are you alright Tessa?" He got her something to drink then went over and closed the window.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tessa had screamed. She had no idea what to really do. She heard Javan enter the room but did not acknowledge him. Even when he said something she truly didn’t hear him speak. All she heard was words but nothing she could understand she was just so scared. She stayed looking at the window.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan looked at Tessa, she truly was terrified at this point. He finished closing the window then walked over to her and gently placed his hand on her shoulder in hopes to calm her down as he said: "You are alright, it can't get in here... drink something." He knew for most humans seeing a demon was a rather large shock, some even went crazy when stalked by one but he didn't want her to suffer through the same fear as many in the past did, demon appeared to humans less in modern times but it doesn't mean it didn't happen and Tessa no doubt saw it which made hiding them a whole lot harder.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“I-I-I...” she had no idea what to say. She took the glass without looking away from the window she felt Javan touch her and she almost flinched. She took a sip of the water and finally said “What the hell was that?” She honestly did not want the answer but she needed to know. She didn’t want to go anywhere anymore. She just wanted to lay down and cuddle against a pillow or something. She felt dizzy. The water did nothing to help. She was so confused what could that have been. Stuff like that is fictional not real.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan softly let out a sigh, he glanced back at the closed window still feeling its presence close to the house as it didn't seem like leaving anytime soon. He would have to deal with them tonight, sure talking about the existence of demons was possible but revealing what he truly is was an entirely different story. He looked back at Tessa and then said: "A creature from hell, a demon... it seems to be after your wounds which means last night you were attacked by one... once your wounds are healed, these should go away too." He knew most would not believe in such fictional creatures, but if you had wished to believe or not, real they are. "They can't get in, so don't worry too much, I have done enough studies in these things to know how to keep them away." He said in hopes to have her feel a bit safer within the house.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-28-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tessa could not believe what Javan was saying. "D-Demons.....a-are r-real?" And she got attacked by one. What the hell was going on. She wanted to live a normal life but now it's different now. She felt safer with Javan when he said he can keep them out. But how is it possible to keep a demon out. "H-how do you keep a demon out then?" She needed more answers than she could get. "What else exists, then? It can't be just demons can there?" She was so confused maybe she was dreaming and needed to wake up. She had know idea what to do.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast