Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She started immediately drinking. "I-I can do it.." She looked at him and longed to kiss him again. She just ended up watching him cook with her head resting in her hand. Soon she finished her drink and felt a little better.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"It's alright you need to rest." He told her and smiled before he continued on with the cooking. Once done he took it out of the oven and placed it on the stove before putting it on each of their plates. He soon placed her plate down for her before sitting down himself, he then smiled and said: "Enjoy."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She looked at Javan and back to the food. She zoned out for a couple of minutes, then went to eat. She sighed. She felt better with food in her system. She should still probably rest but she just couldn't. She finished her food and washed her dishes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan started eating, not quite use to the two of them being so silent but that was his own fault. Soon he stood up as well after finishing his food then went to do his dishes before he glanced over at her and said: "I'm sorry for making this awkward." He sighs softly then glanced back down while he said: "But I do really have rather deep feelings for you."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"You are not the one making it awkward." She sighed. "What's the point of telling me you have 'rather deep feelings for me' and you can't do anything about them...H-How is that supposed to make me feel better," She wanted to scream from the pain in her heart. She needed him. She finally broke and went to hug him tightly refusing to look into his eyes because she knew if she did she would kiss him and not stop.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan glanced over at her then sighs a bit before he said: "What do you mean I can't do anything about them? Sure the silent rule about not getting emotionally attached to a person has always been there but it's not of that much importance, nor is it solid on paper." He then felt her hug him so wrapped his arms around her rightly while he said: "So I am sure it's fine to break such an unspoken rule." He glanced down at her just gently rubbing her back as he held her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She froze when he said that. She felt mad at him, why did he have to mention the rule at all then. She sighed. What if something were to happen to him, What if he was taken away from her? She felt tears going down her face but she wasn't actually crying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan looked at her and then noticed her tears before lifting his hands and gently wiping them away. He then sighs softly while he said: "I'm sorry, I am just making things worse the more I speak." He then rubs the back of his neck before looking at her worried. He just wanted to be with her, always, he desired to kiss her more and hold her closer but he couldn't just act on these desires.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She backed away and went to his bedroom and started taking the bloody sheets and stuff off the bed. She sighed. She knew they could not be together why does he keep making it worse. She hand scrubbed the sheets first to get the extra blood off and then she put them in the washer. She then went to the couch and layed down in silence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan watched her back away and walk off and sighs before just groaning at himself for being so stupid with words. He then went and cleaned up the rest of the kitchen before going to his room noticing she did end up cleaning the sheets. He sits down and buried his face into his hands while wondering what he should do, he felt like he was torn between many places.

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast