Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan looked at her saying: "Well the exact age I no longer know, not something I kept track of but I am like five thousand years old human age-wise." He then chuckled and said: "Like demons, there but you don't see them... We can turn ourselves invisible, guardian angels can stay invisible to most humans... But if you can see demons you can see them... Basically, they do a lot what I did while you were here, protect you from demons wanting to get you." He rolled the dice and move then said: "They are much more involved with people than angels like myself are."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She smiled as she listened. "It's interesting." She took her turn after he finished. "I would have thought that they would act as someone but eh I don't know." She giggled. She had nothing else to really say. She was now completely calm with being around him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan chuckled and said: "Ah yes at times to do make themselves visible to help but only as strangers since they have much more to do with people it's easier to get attached to them if their personality communicates with every single one they watch." He took his turn to play as she finished and then said: "Oh, if you wanted to see my wings up close, you can just ask... I might walk around with them from time to time seeing it's more comfortable then hiding them."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Ok that makes a lot of sense actually." She looked at the game and yawned. When she heard him mention his wings she looked at him. "Well I mean if you want me to see them then you can show me. I don't want you to have to show me. And it makes sense to have them out and be comfortable. I will obviously see them at one point, and that is fine. If it comes to it I will ask to look closer. Does that make sense?" She took her turn once he finished his.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan chuckled softly and said: "We'll you pretty much have already seen them even if not from up close." He slightly moved forwards to give his wings some space before he had them appear and said: "It just pretty much looks like bird wings I guess... They feel quite the same too I would say." He looked at her then smiled.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She giggled when he said that. "You're right. I have technically seen them from afar." She smiled but jumped a little when his wings came out. She needed to get used to that. "Well bird wings depending on the bird are very pretty." She smiled and yawned again not understanding why she was so tired. "How about we watch a movie now? Or do you want to finish the game?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan noticed her yawning and smiles saying: "Let's watch a movie, we can continue with the game later." He leans back a bit only enough to not press to hard on his wings. He took the remote and started looking through some movies to watch on the television before saying: "What would you enjoy watching?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I'm down to watch anything, like literally anything." She smiled and noticed how he leaned back easily so he doesn't hurt himself. "What would happen if your wing was to break? Like would you be able to heal it fast or would you have to wait for it to heal slowly? I'm only asking because I noticed that you went back easily as to not hurt your wings." She looked down at the floor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan looked at her and said: "Alright." He decided to put on an action movie. He soon looked at his songs and said: "Oh it hurts the most getting wounded on the wing, they are sensitive and I need them when fighting... I do heal fast so a broken wing isn't the end but it hurts a lot and takes the longest then wounds to heal." He smiled and said: "My feathers are actually the most important part, they take over a year or two to grow back if removed, but one or two never causes too much of a problem."

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Ouch..." She had no idea why but that was her initial reaction to what he had said. "I mean at least they heal fast right?"

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast