Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A tale of Light.(1x1 between SecretShadows and Tessa1436)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She ignored the people around her. Soon she looked up and saw Javan. "...Fine lets go home.." She hated feeling like this. "This is your fault. I hope you know that. I vowed to never drink again and obviously I drank." She wanted to hit him or at least the alcohol in her system wanted to hit him.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan sighed as he looked at her, a rather pitiful sight humans often seem to get themselves in when upset. He helped her to her feet and quickly thanked those that tried to help her then he took her off towards the car. "Alright, then I am sorry, I did not mean for this to happen, Tessa." He said while he opened the passenger door and helped her in. Letting out a small sigh as he walked over to get in himself and drive them home. "I'll get you some water and food once we are back, you do need rest in this state, alcohol to this amount isn't good for you." He added while glancing at her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She sighed as she let him help her. And soon she was in the car. "I-I'm sorry." She started tearing up. She hated herself and Javan at the moment. "Do I have to rest right away?" She looked at the window not wanting to look at him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan glanced over at her, saddened to see her sad like this. He sighs softly and drives them home while he said: "It's alright Tessa, things happen, you can't always help it." He watched the road before him hearing her question and glancing over then he said: "Preferably, but it's best if you eat and drink water first... Why? Is there something you wish to do?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She looked at Javan and sighed. "I don't know what I want to do. I want to do things out of anger and other things. I don't want to listen to you but I am going to because of how much I care about you. I need you and we can't do anything, this hurts, it fucking hurts." She started crying a little more, she knew she was going to end up sleeping after she ate she just didn't want to admit it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan sighs as he reached the house and came to a stop, he got out of the car, walked around, and helped her out only to hug her close against his chest and slowly caress her hair. "Tessa, don't hurt, because I'll do anything for you, and you know what that law was never written down so let's just break it, I want to be with you so if you will allow me, just know I'll be by your side." He kissed her forehead then helped her inside getting her a snack and some water.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When he helped her out she almost fell but luckily he was also pulling her into a hug. She sighed as she listened to him talk. She stayed calm but said nothing to him. It was only after she finished the food and water that she stood up and and just started slapping his chest not wanting to hurt him but being mad enough to hit him. "Why did you even mention the 'law' then." She was crying hard. she fell to the floor sobbing hating herself for feeling like this. She knew she wanted to be with him. She knew that this crying was mainly caused by the alcohol, but she also needed to cry a little with everything that has been going on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan watched her eat and drink in silence, not saying a word either until she decided to speak first. Not long after he watched her come over and hit his chest, though it wasn't painful he could see the emotional pain attached to them. "You were the one to ask, I cannot lie Tessa." He replied and then kneels down after she sank to the floor. He placed his arms around her and kissed her forehead while he said: "I love you, and shall continue to do so all my life, just know this." He rubs her back gently and watched her as he did his best to comfort her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She sobbed into his chest. "I- You-" She didn't know what to say she just sat there in his arms, soon enough she started to yawn. She didn't want to sleep but she knew she needed it. She just couldn't believe the fact that he said that he loved her. Love. She soon stopped crying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Javan held her close and soon saw her slowly getting tired. He gently picked her up in his arms then kissed her forehead and said: "Let's get you to bed Tessa." He carried her over to the room and gently laid her down before covering her. Wiping any left over tears away before he softly said: "Sleep well, I'll be here tomorrow." Smiling a little before getting ready to leave.

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast