Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Andromeda Federation (IC)

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Captain?" Sirc demanded, startled. "You have brought me a Tek Haxxar?!?"

There was no way they were going to be able to fit that in the autodoc! It amazed her that it was here. Too many held the workers blameless, since it was the Queens that gave them their orders. She wondered why they never retaliate against the queens.

"What do you wish me to do with... it?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The captive struggled for a moment, but it was thankfully brief, which gave their fingers the chance to slowly tighten their grip millimetre by millimetre; the sensors precisely monitored the fingers progress to ensure they didn't lock in a death grip whilst still staying secure. Zyaust-jecant honestly wanted to grip a little bit harder then seemed safe and make the hold more secure, even if it might have ended up in a fractured carapace. The thought wasn't born of any true malice, but a mindset and experience where the body was easily repairable and replaceable, and physical pain only felt when desired. They quelled the temptation out of mindfulness for the doctors work load. Sirc would have a hard time already.

As they dragged the Tek Haxxar through the ship, they said something in their own language or made wordless noise. Zyaust-jecant couldn't translate any meaning from it, and so they elected to pay no attention to it. The pair arrived in the med-bay, the Tek Haxxar being pushed in first. The room was still crowded by the other survivor and Skylar, but the survivor was standing. Good, because Zyaust-jecant wanted them and Skylar out. They pulled the Tek Haxxar to what appeared to be a relatively open corner of the room. They hoped nothing of importance was in said corner. Zyaust-jecant's familiarity with the med-bay was limited, as they monitored their own health through the ABMaS.

'[AUTHOURITIVE/COMMANDING] Skylar, remove yourself and the survivor from the med-bay to minimise potential harm from the captive,' sang Zyaust-jecant.

For a moment they considered the need to widen their available 'voices.' A virtual singers soundpack, chosen for its presumed pleasantness, was probably inappropriate for the serious statements they were now having to make. The moment gone, they focused their attention on Sirc.

'[APPREHENSION] The Tek Haxxar has received a solid slug wound, doctor. They have also travelled through void with no suit and survived. Do what you can to treat the damages. At minimum, they are to survive the trip to a federation outpost. I will remain present, assist how I can, and keep the captive as restrained as possible without interfering with your work.'

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Aye Aye, mon Capitan!" he says, mock saluting. He holds his hand out to 019. Hey, they want us out of the room so we don't get hurt. Come with me to my quarters and I'll sing for you again and you can sit on a comfortable bed and you can get some real food. He would say to her, telepathically, smiling that warm smile and giving off positive and warm psychic waves.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

019 looked around the room between the myriad of beings before turning back to Skylar and nodded, moving to follow him as she nibbled the ration stick uncertainly, but not taking his hand.

He seemed nice enough, but she knew things weren't always what they seemed. For all she knew, she could be going to another room for more tests. She knew that there was little she could do about it if that were true and was a little uneasy with following the man. she just had to see what would happen.

She felt a little warm with the kind and gentle gesture as her face got a little red as she followed him. He seemed... nice.
    She gave a little shiver at these thoughts as she looked around as they walked down the corridors.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

They get to his room and it is neat, with some of his recording equipment in one corner and his perfectly made bed and dresser nearby. Well, here we are, do you want to stretch out on the bed? What would you like me to sing for you? Something quiet, something loud, something bawdy, something serious? He sends to her as he sits down in his computer chair. I know many many songs, many that others have forgotten.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Once they were back aboard the ship and out of their suits, Ayo made straight for her lab. She did not say much to the others as she was excited to start experimenting on the mysterious liquid that had helped to make Kzznikkt survive dead space and bring her back from the brink of death. She had to now what its propertiries were and what it could do for plants. Could it help to bring withetered plants back to life? Would this help to solve hunger problems aboard a ship? She could not wait to find out.

Once she was in her lab she took the tube of yellow liquid out and and dropped some into a sample tube. Then she brought it over to the centrifuge and inserted it. She hit the start button and the machine whirred to life. It began to spin as it began to separate the make up of the yellow liquid. The screen in her lab also came ot life as it began to analyze the ingredients. It would take a couple of hours for the screen to tell her of any useful information. Until then she worked on taking the algae from the abandoned ship and placing it in a terrarium in an environment that it could survive.

When she was done she then went to her assorment of herbs and edible plants, beginning to gather them up for Kzznikkt to eat. The doctor would be able to mend her, but her plants would be able to help with decreasing inflammation, taking away pain, and provide sustenance. It was not long before she had a tray of leafy greens with random colors thrown in set nicely upon a plate. Ayo then made her way back to the medical bay..

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

It was as she feared - they wanted her to treat the insect.

Sirc sighed, then went to the cupboard to fetch the portable scanner, filler putty, and a 'tongue depressor', the last two she slipped into a pocket.

Turning back, she scanned the Tek Haxxar. "So," she started. "Tell me where it hurts."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Pedro tapped the metal puck at his temple, reactivating his connection to the Falcor as he shuffled back towards the engineering section and bridge. The lights of the spinal corridor snapped on as he blink-clicked in their direction, the old LEDs flickering for a moment before settling steady. The rest of the ship’s systems jostled to make their reports, a dozen niggling little pinpricks all vying for his attention. The fact that they had stumbled onto an alien ship, needed to make a diversion that would piss off every one of their delivery clients, and were also now carrying an unidentified xenoform and an enemy of the Federation, didn’t change the fact that generator number four was playing up again, and that they still needed a permanent solution to the jury-rig Tink had done on the LQ coolant loop.

The pilot blew out a slow breath, pushing his dark hair back from his face. His skin felt tacky, from the sweats that had broken out as they pushed deeper into the alien derelict. Now the adrenaline had all drained away, leaving nothing but a prickling on his cheeks that felt almost like sunburn, and fatigue had flooded in to replace it. His short arms and legs felt heavy, and his eyes itched every time he blinked.

Set the ship on course to the nearest Fed outpost, then sleep, he promised himself - right before he remembered that he had promised Tink that he would help her out with refitting the cargo pods for their new guests. He groaned as he re-entered the quiet solitude of the bridge and hoisted himself into the pilot’s chair. Status lights and icons winked around him, tugging for his attention like well-meaning but tiresome children. He brushed them gently away and groped instead for the microphone stalk, keying the lab.

Plan B then.

“Hey Ayo,” he clicked in Zalmade as he began tapping in jump coordinates, “Do we have any of that Tenser Vine coffee left in the kitchen?”

He would pour one for himself, he decided, and take a round for the rest of the crew on his way back to the cargo modules.

When all else fails: coffee.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Highland Sniper and Cfavano co-post

Uh, I don't know any of your songs... and very few of mine. she sends back a little nervously as she looked around his room, I can really lay down?

She wasn't really sure why he was being so nice. there was always the chance of an ulterior motive. This may just be another test. 019 just wasn't sure of much right now.
    She seemed uneasy, but a little calmer than earlier as she continued to nibble at her bitter ration. Her twitching ears and tail probably helped others observe her mood.

----

Well, then.... He projects while thinking Ah, I know, here, try this on for size he projects again while he touches a device on his belt and an a capella choir joins him

Oh, Shenandoah, I long to see you
    'Way, you rolling river
    Oh, Shenandoah, I long to see you
    'Way, I'm bound away
    'Cross the wide Missouri
    Oh, Shenandoah, I love your daughter
    'Way, you rolling river
    For her I cross your roaming waters
    Away
    I'm bound away
    'Cross the wide Missouri
    'Tis seven long years since last I've seen you
    And hear your roaming river
    'Tis seven long years since last I've seen you
    Away
    We're bound away
    'Cross the wide Missouri
    Ooo...
    Doo doo ooo...
    Ahh...
    Oh, Shenandoah's my native valley
    'Way, you rolling river
    Oh, Shenandoah's my native valley
    Away
    We're bound away
    'Cross the wide Missouri

-----

She sat down as she listened to his song, being wrapped in the melody.
    Mesmerized, she sat and listened until he was done.
    she sat there quietly, keeping her thoughts to herself as she stared through him.

----

You like? It's about where I was born, the Shenandoah river valley back on a planet known as Earth. I'm whats known as a human. Why don't you tell me more about you? He projects

-------
    She curled up into a ball with her knees to her chest, her tail curled around her, and her ears drooped.
    She was silent for a moment.
    I'm not really sure… she finally projected in a sorta sad and timid tone. I'm a mix of two races. The Qua'doti and Torodois. I... I don't... know much else.
    Her discomfort was obvious.

---------

Well, then you have been given an opportunity. You get to decide what you are, and I can help you with that. Growing up I've always believed that you are who you chose to be. He projects to her, looking a little sad as thinking about that brought back some sad memories, So don't let what you think is a limitation hold you. I'll support you all the way.

----

She looked at him with a bit or teary eyed wonder. She swallowed.
    This man barely knew her, and she didn't know him, and he was offering his help.
    She didn't know what to think as she thought she felt something do a little flutter.

She blushed a little as she registered the sadness in his own eyes, and how he may be hurting like she was.

... thanks she finally projected, not sure what else to say or do.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Kzznikkt eyed the autodoc and the Dracosian medical officer. As the two others left, she watched them leave. The medical compartment was made for creatures a foot or more shorter, and assuredly with only four limbs. She turned back to the doctor. She slowly removed her hands from her thorax, revealing the blasted hole through her combat fatigues and chitinous armor. Dull green blood was slowly draining from the wound. She could feel the warmth draining from her, the steady weakening of her limbs and the sharp return of pain. Her breaths were coming more ragged and she winced. The Ambrosia was wearing off.

“Here.” She gestured, roughly speaking their common language.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast