Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: [M] The Andromeda Federation (IC)

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Standing towards the back of the group as they offered corporal Okorofor stiff nods, Pedro smoothed his face into as blank an expression as he could manage. Realising a moment later that it probably looked more suspicious than open worry, he coughed.

"Well, if sight-seeing is off limits I'll probably go back to where there's air-con."

At least then they could watch Tink's shifty-looking Xtheno.

And at least that way if the Feds stumble over Seventeen... Well, they'd all probably still be detained, but at least they might have a chance to plead their case before the soldiers started manhandling the poor alien.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Tink found nothing immediately odd about the Tekk's quarters, but decided that just to be on the safe side, she'd strip it. She spent some time changing out anything that wasn't nailed down and stuffing the lot into an empty cargo container. There had not been much beyond a cot, but after a cursory check of it for anything tucked away, she had placed most of that in the container also. It had taken her a bit of time shoving and scraping the heavy thing to the most out-of-the-way place she could think of while the others were outside and their newest and most musical members were stowed away in their cabin. It would have been made much easier using her anti-gravity gliders, but she had not had a chance to test them on-world yet. She thought about it again about halfway to her hiding spot, but knocked the thought aside. She did not want to instigate any more poking around than necessary today.

That done, she did a last minute dash through to check she had stitched up any remaining devices or other unsecured tech that might draw too many questions, and shifted a ventcap to cover some slightly illegal modification to their lifesupports meant to improve overall air quality before rejoining the others.

A fine sheen of sweat blotted away on the back of her sleeve as she thumped heavily to stand in the liminal swirl of air-con and tropical heat. The officer who had retrieved the Tekk had just taken the place of the Xtheno who still looked as shifty as ever.

She leaned against the bulkhead casually, large eyes sliding around the group for any cue as to what to do next. Her stomach growled unhappily.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

019 looked down the corridor and sniffed the air before turning to Skylar "Safe?" she asked him.
    She knew that people had come by and took the Tekk, but wasn't sure of anything besides that.
    Her ears twitched as she listened.

She still didn't understand everything about these people.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

The Xtheno officer, whose nameplate read “Drrgl’thrabb”, fixed Sirc with a heavy-lidded stare. They were obviously making a show of waiting for Sirc to bring the data crystals to them. Their trunk-like feet remained planted heavily on the landing pad. Commander Eeklik’oa guided Zyaust-Jecant into the attached building, padding along lightly compared to the heavy whir of mechanical limbs.

“I apologize for my coworker’s conduct. This is the most excited I’ve seen them in a while.” He stood by as the door to the building slid open automatically with a pressurized hiss and gestured for Zyaust-Jecant to enter. As he followed inside, the door slid shut. The interior was lit by wide windows and the gentle hum of an air conditioner gave the room a slightly stale feeling. He led the captain down a long hallway of doors before turning to one on the left side of the hallway and waved a hand over a camera-like sensor. The door slid open to reveal an office occupied mostly by a large, deep maroon wooden desk. The walls were lined with pictures and a shelf hung from the right wall, holding various exotic alien knickknacks. Commander Eeklik’oa sat down in a wide chair on the opposite side of the desk.

“Let me just…” he muttered as he reached into a filing cabinet next to his desk. “Ah! Here it is. Please fill out this form to the best of your ability.” He slid a sheaf of papers across the desk to Zyaust-Jecant, along with an ink pen. “If you have any question, feel free to ask.”

Back on the landing pad, Corporal Okorafor greeted the group.

“Do you mind if I have a look around? Part of my report.” She gave a warm smile and nodded her head politely to Pedro and Tink.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

With a sigh, Sirc produced a datapad and brought up the official medical log.

"Please signify that you are receiving this medical data crystal on the treatment of the Tekk from the Falcor's chief medical officer," she stated flatly, offering her pad and displaying the first data crystal. If they wanted to bureaucrat, she'd bureaucrat right back.

"I will need a scan of your id for identity purposes."
    Last edited by Enigma; 09-15-2021 at 08:17 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Ayo's tendrils swirled with disappointment. She could taste the humid air from the open door of the ship and smell all the wildlife through the slits on her face. A large sigh escaped her lips when they were told they had to remain aboard the ship. It was disappointing. She really wanted to collect more samples. Also to spend some time with Tink and Pedro. However, she would not break any rules and put her crewmates at risk. They were already on thin ice with harboring 19. COme to think of it Ayo made a mental note to interact more with their new found friend. She had not had many interactions with them.

Ayo took the slow long walk back to her lab. When she entered she went back to her work diligently, getting lost in the moments like she always did...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213