Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern fantasy, sci-fi, and mystery
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Still looking for partners!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

So, @Doe; if you are still around hoping for someone to roleplay, according to what things you wrote out being needed for that, I am serious at writing, and I happen to like engagement with another in that, and I really favor use of fantasy. I can write often and I think with enough length for you to be happy with. I can write willingly for pairings, making use of faces for the writing is new to me though, and I will have to figure things out, maybe with some input to help. I am fine with idea of contrast between characters, I guess that would still include differences of species. I am looking for further activity through this site. Why don't we exchange ideas for roleplaying together in writing? You can let me know if you are there and would be responsive for this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Heya!

I'm just gonna post and not read the entire thread, hopefully that isn't disrespectful.

I have been looking for a type like you for a while. For a specific roleplay...
    This isn't very specific, yet I have one storyline I once began that I still hope one day to do again, on the long term, as I only came to about two weeks.

I will start with that even if I don't avoid smut, I definitely also don't look for it (sometimes I do, but thats just when I feel like it!)

Anyways onward towards the plot!
    I will also post this as a thread, to hopefully find someone else, if you don't!

I wanted to do a victorian era roleplay, preferably none-fantasy.
    Now, the red line within this, is that the two characters are entrepreneurs.
    This can be whatever, be it someone in the military, rising the ranks, a pirate leader, or even a merchant.

Point is, someone who wants to make it big, and how and why the two meet, is totally open for ideas.
    My character is already done, Ill play the guy I did in the roleplay I was just talking about.

Indeed the dept, intensity and complexity of every move, is what I'm aiming for in this!

The whole thing is, that the other character I play with, is not a commoner, or a simpelton, someone who works hard everyday to archieve new goals, makes new goals everyday, and works tirelessly to accomplish them.

Seems everyone these days tries to play an as normal as possible character, or simply someone with no goals, who does whatever they want.

If this triggers your interest, I'd be estatic!

Do let me know! Further details can be given!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hey, @AwsomeGuy; I saw your request while looking around recently too. I did consider responding to it, yet something, like wanting military combat in the writing, had me hesitate, as it is not the kind of writing I have done, and I might not be ready for trying it (it would take some familiarity with such scenes). I might have responded there still but checking posts out I saw you already started some activity for having with others in a role-playing thread. But if you are looking still for 1X1 role-playing, and it does not need military combat but perhaps individuals' combat against a monster maybe (and I should know what ERP which you don't want is, is it emotional role-playing?), I could be willing to be involved in that with you. Still, if Doe responds to me, I think I will be writing a lot for that role-playing I would be involved in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Heya!

Of course I wouldn't mind trying with you, I'm here for fun, and even though I try to keep my RP up to standard, I don't take them very seriously.

If your interested to try, you should, even if just to let me help you understand how to think and write in that style!

And it's not so much military combat against each other, you'd be amazed that when you are in the same army, you hardly ever fight each other! Haha.

The scenario is more involved around being inna city base, during a world wide war, that has lasted for thousands of years, to the point, they are at war, always, yet it makes little sense sometimes to be on edge.

The whole "officers during a war thing."
    That you notice that officers are more busy reading up on affairs, watching the news, and busy looking and acting properly to their station, then doing any actual military stuff.
    What isn't odd when wars linger on for thousands of years.

I can explain some more later if your interested, send me a msg or something when you feel like talking about the storyline.

Regards,

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast