Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Seeking Literate and Dedicated Partners! [1 x 1]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

And about ERP...

I think the best way to explain it, is that usually people find anyone thats attractive good enough.
    Lets say they have to need to be off-put, to not be romantically involved.

I on the other hand need to be interested, simply carnal pleasure or lust, doesn't do it for me.
    This means, sometimes I meet a weird tavern wench, that slips and falls, gets beer all over her, while the pub mocks her and laughs her out of the place, and suddenly I have a enormous urge to get romantically involved

Same with a sudden warrioress who has total devotion for combat, and doesn't even realize how hot she looks.

Or a mage, thats so emotionless, and methodical, I can't help to want to know how she would be in bed.

Anyways, random examples, all which never happened, and probably never will, yet to give a general idea.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AwsomeGuy View Post
    Heya!

Of course I wouldn't mind trying with you, I'm here for fun, and even though I try to keep my RP up to standard, I don't take them very seriously.

If your interested to try, you should, even if just to let me help you understand how to think and write in that style!

And it's not so much military combat against each other, you'd be amazed that when you are in the same army, you hardly ever fight each other! Haha.

The scenario is more involved around being inna city base, during a world wide war, that has lasted for thousands of years, to the point, they are at war, always, yet it makes little sense sometimes to be on edge.

The whole "officers during a war thing."
    That you notice that officers are more busy reading up on affairs, watching the news, and busy looking and acting properly to their station, then doing any actual military stuff.
    What isn't odd when wars linger on for thousands of years.

I can explain some more later if your interested, send me a msg or something when you feel like talking about the storyline.

Regards,
    Alright, @AwsomeGuy; I want the activity in role-playing so I will work with you in the writing. I can accept help on the writing style, but I yet want about equal creative input in the story development. But certainly explain to me what you have got for it. If you prefer it to be through messaging, we can do that, but I would not want it going on long before we have a thread up to be actively writing in.

I guess that ERP you explained I can pretty much understand. What do the letters stand for, or did I guess it right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah the letters are about right.

I understand you want me to bring more then you do, and I expecte of myself to do so.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Haha. Sorry I was drubk and busy yesterday, so I did a quick post! Haha

Erp stands for Erotic Role Play.
    Emotional is better, yet as you might guess Relationship Role play, or RRP can kinda throw people off course when they also do erotics.

Hence emotional/erotic, seems better.

Usually Erp means you are interested in romantic involvement and love, quite usually leading to kinkeyer stuff.

I try to avoid this, as I myself probably am not made for love and relationships :p
    As I try to ignore my feelings and emotions, and try to be simple, shallow and uncaring.

And about the roleplay itself, I think you'll see I participate decently, don't dissapoint (Might do a few post you won't understand immediately, and you can misinterpret, yet hopefully you are experianced enough.)

Hmm, I'll try to se up a thread now, as I was just going to watch a series.
    I'll try to make it as decent as possible, and you can react, I'll add to it, and then we will have a good sketch of the roleplay.

Sounds good?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345