Page 1 of 44 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tale of the Seas(M)Secret and Pidi

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Tale of the Seas(M)Secret and Pidi

Life in the ocean wasn't easy, but many had good reasons to spend their lives there. Some for adventure, others for money, and some for the thrill of the ocean with its deadly secrets around every wave. Pirates owned the seas, no good bandits that caused trouble for those who just wish to pass by, yet even they have quite a few good tales to tell. Adventure and danger were what they lived from, what they wanted out there in the ocean. Making a fortune through thievery and murder was perhaps not an ideal for the common folk, but that was the life of a pirate, that is where legendary stories were born.

Jackson, Captain of the Terror, was one of those pirates just in it for the fun of it. He fought who he wanted and allied only those he saw strong enough, gaining treasure in the form of weapons mostly which then got sold off to buy food and improve his large ship. His loyal crew by his side made him nearly impossible to stop, many would just flee at the sight of his flag. But today, a ship came just to close and a battle was on the edge of starting. He narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the smaller ship and yelled out to the rest: "Prepare the canons! Let's take this sea mutts down!" He grinned, taking out his pistol from his belt to make sure it was loaded and ready to take down this smaller ship that had fallen victim to them.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

A mermaid by the name of kytza was traped, and tryed top escap, knowing that she was in trouble... she looked at her human legs and shook her head she needed the sea, to give her tail back and tryed to cover her nacked body
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Soon the canons went off, damaging the ship in front of them that desperately tried to flee. Jackson soon steered the ship up against the other, while his crew started jumping on board to kill the others and fight them off. Jackson soon came on himself and went to see if there was anything valuable to take for them.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

lyza got starteld when she heard the loud noice of the canon's hitting the ship, and looked around her trying to finde a way to brake the chain around her wrists
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jackson shot a few people in their faces as they came close. He removed his sword to fight off some others and then went down into the ship. Soon he spotted a young woman chained up and raised a brow. "Eh? Since when did the normal travelers kidnap people?" He chuckled and walked over to her then removed the chains from her before he picked her up and said: "Well then you are coming with me." He placed his jacket around her and threw her over his shoulder.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

as soon she got picked up she starts to kick around her and hitting the man "Let go off me you fucking human" and tryed to get free to to run to the water

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Human? Why? Ain't ya human?" He said and just laughed before he went back to his ship and yelled: "Sink the bastard!" He then placed the girl in a room, then closed the door saying: "Don't get no girly clothes for you, but I'll get some stuff for ya."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The girl starts to hit loudly on the door "Let me out of hire1" she screamed and hits and kicks the door and soon starts to trow things at the door soon she spoddet a small little window and sha walked over to it and tryed to open it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jackson just chuckled a little at her and went to find some small clothes from the storage. He then returned and opened the door then said: "Here little girly... Don't even try the window they can't open." He placed the clothes for her down.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The girl looked up and as soon he puts the clothe down she kicks him really hard and ran out of the room and to the deck, and tryed to run to the railing to jump into the water

Page 1 of 44 123 ... LastLast