Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Slave for life (F for Mature Tess and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He grins and pulled her up, by pulling the chain "Dont care... you human stole a lot from me, and you will pay me back, you are now my pet slave" he said with a grin and trows her on the bed "And don't do stuped things girl... i will finde you and rip your heart out" he said and walked to the door "Now sleep.. you workday starts in 6 hours"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"W-what a-are you?" She was truly terrified now. When her head was thrown on the bed she gasped. She was shaking with fear. She didn't want to die. "6 hours isn't enough time for proper work." She also wanted to act good and be on his good side. She closed her eyes but knew she wouldn't be able to sleep that night.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Im your worst nightmare" he said with a grin and walked out of the room leuning on his kane, and opend the door "Stay in your room, donte come out ot this time" he order's and walked out of the room and closed the door.

Seth walked to the stairs, and looked at his hip "Fucking hunter" he said to himself and walked back to the large livingroom and looked the fire "Those fucking humans"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She stayed down. It wasn't like she could go anywhere with a chain around her neck. She was still crying. What was she supposed to do. Rose felt hopeless, What was she supposed to do with her life now. She was stuck here until she died because she obviously won't live forever. She knew of nothing that could live forever. She was so confused, she soon dozed off to sleep and woke up once or twice.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Seth walked in when the sun came up "Wake up pet slave... you have rooms to clean" he order's and took off the chain "and dont you dare to run... " and he starts walking "Follow me pet"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She woke up from hearing him enter and felt the chain come off. She got up as ordered and followed him she stayed silent and looked at the ground as she followed. Her face was tear stained. She then realized she needed to go to the bathroom. "W-what if I need to go to the bathroom...?" She asked hesitantly. "Where am I supposed to go...?" She was still being quiet but loud enough for him to hear.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Are you humand alway's so loud?" he grumbeld, and walked to a room, and pointed to a door "clean your self... sombody hang a dress for you there you will put that on" he order's and leans on his kane, and looked up seeing a small faire fly around and he shook his head "dont i tell you little flying rats to stay hidden... no go" he huffed at them

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-I am not being loud..." She looked into the room that he pointed too. "Why must I change my clothes? What does this dress even look like?" She looked back at him and noticed something flying. "W-what?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He looked her and pushed her into the bathroom, and shook his head and looked back at the fairy and grins when she starts to hide.

It was a long black dress, with a low cut and two pockets, and a warm cozy vest was hanging next to it.. it was not really bad at al, but the only problem was, if you had large breasts it wil show a lot of them, a small fairy just puts some black shoes on the grouns and flye's up when the girl came into the bathroom

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She saw the dress and sighed there was no way the chest area was going to fit her. She put on the dress and the shoes reluctantly. Most of her chest was showing and she wished she didn't have to wear the dress. She saw the fairy and freaked out a bit she tried to talk to it before it flew away. "What's going on? Are you real?" It was like she was in a fantasy land.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast