Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Slave for life (F for Mature Tess and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The little fairy stoped, and crossed her arms "Wel im here... so ye im for real" she huffed a bit and sits down, on the sink "Wel the dress is a bit to small... never seen a human with large breasts... wel never sha a living human in the mansion" she said "But i dont think you stay alive long..." she said
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I'm sorry if I offended you...What can I do to stay alive long enough. But also what is wrong with large breasts also how many humans have been in the mansion? How long can I stay in here before he gets mad...?" She had so many questions. She wanted to live. As she waited for answer she went to wash her face, it had been tearstained.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Wel they only come hire to steal, so i dont see them" she said and yawned, and fly's up and sits on the girls shoulder "Well he is always mad, but not ass mad if you stay to long in this room, he will brake the door open en dragg you out, and never come into his bedroom"

Seth shook his head and looked at the time ad hits the door "what is taking it so long" he said and sniffed "Fuck off Daisy... let the girl alone or i will pull your wings out" he huffed
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Ok thanks for telling me." When she heard the man at the door she jumped a bit. "I don't want you to get hurt. Also my name is Rose." Rose put the fairy on the sink and went to open the door hoping she wouldn't get hurt. She was very self conscious of herself right now mainly because her breasts were basically popping out and the dress didn't really fit her so it the bottom of the dress was at her higher upper thighs.

(This will be my last reply for a couple of hours because I'm going to sleep for a bit, sorry )

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

(It's okey good night)

Seth wanted to open the door, but soon he sha the girl and looked her body and grins for a moment, and han looked Daisy "Start making a bigger dress, you little rat" he said to her and than looked the girl "You stay close to me and dont yell when you are talking... or i will smack you ass" he said and looked at her breasts

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rose saw him grin and sunk back a bit. "Ok..." She said quietly. She was happy that she was going to get a bigger dress but felt disgusted. She just wanted to leave, but she wanted to stay alive.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Seth grins while he looked her "Or... shall i lett you stay in this dress" he said with a grin and starts to walk, showing her the mansion soon he stopped, and looked back at her and walked around her and grined more "Mmm i can tast you if you humans can carry a child from my kinde" he said with a evil grin and looked the girl

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She wanted the dress to be bigger and felt disgusted that he said that. She looked down at the ground and was paying attention to everything and everywhere they were going. When she heard 'you humans carry a child from my kind.' she got scared. "W-what to you mean?" She said quietly. She stayed quiet.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

he soon grins and pushed her to the wall and stroke her body "Mmm a virgin" he said and grins, and soon lets her go "well dont thing you will make it till the end" he than said and starts to walk "Now get to work" he said and walked into the large libary and sits down and starts reading a book

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She wanted to spit in his face but she didn't. He walked into the library. "Does it matter where I start?" She walked into the library and started cleaning the library up and put the books in ABC order. She then dusted everything off and swept the floor waiting for an answer.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast