Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Slave for life (F for Mature Tess and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default A Slave for life (F for Mature Tess and Pidi)

There it was, a large dark mansion... on top of a hill near the sea, a place older kids alway's went to do a dare, to steal won thing out of this old mansion.

Night had fallin, and there was now light from out of the mansion, some of the windows where broken, and there was a strange smell, the smell of death? the garden, was more like a wild forest. A small group of older kids looked at the large mansion from a far distance, a boy looked at the girl next to him "Okey... now it's up to you... steal somthing from inside the mansion" he said with a grin
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-It's so creepy. Why do we do this?" She was feeling unsure of why she needed to do this. She looked at the mansion and sighed. "I am ready to do this." She was practically chanting to herself. It was scary she hasn't actually done this before she has only seen people do this. She wasn't quite prepared to do it.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Don't tell me you'r a scary cat?" he said to her and soon the other laugth at the girl and shook there head's "Lets go to the bar, she will never make it" won said and starts to walk back to the car.

Form out a window he looked the kid's nowing the will never see him howe he was standing, his eye's fellt on the girl and he grins evil
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Guys wait!" She was determined to get their approval. She felt ashamed when they laughed at her. "I am not scared." She started heading towards the house, she wasn't running but she was walking in the shadows where she wasn't that noticable.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Then what are you waiting for!" the boy said while he walked to the car

He smelled the air, smelling the fair of this girl, that came closer to the mansion, and he grins making a howling sound like a wolf, and looked at the reaction of the kids

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She jumped as she heard a howl like thing, but she continued on to the house, as she got closer she wanted to turn around but she wanted to prove them wrong. She came to a broken window, "Is anyone hear?" She gulped.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

There was now awnser, and is was dark in the mansion.

He was waitng for her to come in, he had it with those kids stealing from him, and was planning to, take won of them, making there live a living hell, when he sha her entering the house he grins more, smelling her fear, soon the door closed, and he grabed her bij her hair dragging her with him, not carring he was hurting her.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As she entered she was starting screaming in pain. "HELP!" Her head was starting to hurt by being pulled by her hair. She was trying to get free. She started hitting the person she was being dragged by and when that didn't work she started grabbing onto things for resistance. "Let me go!" She was screaming repeatedly hoping someone would hear her. She was now crying from the pain.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He dint care, that she was screaming nowing that those other kids where running away, he walked into a room, and smakt her whole body to the wall and groweled to her. "Stop crying you fucking bitch" he said to her, and sniffed her neck and grins, and puts a chain around her neck, and trows her into the corner of the room, and than looked her "Trying to steal from me? wel wel.." he said and grins and soon snaped his finger.

Soon al the light went on, and, it was not that bright, but better than al the darkness

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

When she hit the wall her breath ran out and she couldn't moved, she didn't want to there was blood rushing to her head and she felt like she was going to pass out. She continued to cry. "You just kidnaped me you fucking psycho, why the hell would I stop." She hadn't realized it before but now she felt the cold against her neck. "You even chained me up." She wanted to hit him, she wanted to get away from him. "I-I didn't want to do this I swear I was pressured into doing this...Please believe me." She pleaded.

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast