Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: A Slave for life (F for Mature Tess and Pidi)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The slave took her to a huge hotel and immediately walked to the room where they would be staying.

Once in the room, the young man left. The room was quite large, there was already a fire burning, making the room warm, and food for Rose was already on a table
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rose felt scared. She didn't understand why there was just this big hotel room for her. Especially since food was already set up. She walked over to the food and jus looked at it, she felt like if she ate it Seth would be mad. She didn't need him mad. She covered the food up to keep it warm just in case it was for Seth and went over to the fire.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

After hours Seth came back, he leaned on his walking stick, and walked to a chair, and sat down trying to ignore the pain
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"A-are you okay?" She walked over to him. She made sure to check the food first to see if it was still warm. "Also there is food if you want some. I felt that I should eat after you.." She was very hesitant to go near him but she put the warm food on the table.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I have already eaten," he said, and looked at her, and shook his head once, and saw the bottle of wine, and took it, and took a drink from the bottle.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Sorry sir, I-I didn't know. Is there anything I can do to help you." She sat down at the table making herself small and started to eat quietly. She felt weird eating across from him, it felt wrong. They were never civil with each other and she was scared of what he was going to do to her after the baby incident.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Seth looked at her, and turned the bottle to and took a little book from the inside of his coat and went to read, and tried to ignore the young woman, every now and then he looked at her, something about her was different from all those other slaves he had ever had

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She sighed and finished her food. She then went back to her table and put her head down. She had no idea what to do. She looked at him once and put her head back down. She was so stressed. She didn't know what was going to happen she was also scared. She didn't like that.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Seth suddenly got up, and walked to the door, and opened it, and saw a frightening demon with trembling hands give him a bag, he just grunted at the demon who immediately ran away in fear, and couldn't help but grin, and then walked over to Rose, and gave her the small bag containing two boxes, one with a beautiful chain and a smaller box with a ring

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rose heard him get up, but only looked up when she heard him walking towards her. She straightened up her posture. He had handed her a bag with two boxes. She looked at the boxes and put them on the table. She was shaking with fear because she wanted to open them, but she was never sure what he was doing and who he got stuff for. "W-What's t-this? She stuttered.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314