Thread: Gunslinger Girl: il grande atto (interest check)

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Gunslinger Girl: il grande atto (interest check)

In Italy, there is a government-sponsored organization known as the Social Welfare Agency. Sometimes it's just called the Agency.
    The Agency is a charitable group devoted to helping the rehabilitation process of the injured. But this is just a front.
    The Social Welfare Agency is actually a Counter-intel counter-terrorist agency divided in two parts: Intel and Spec-ops.
    The Spec-ops division is itself separated into two parts, the one half utilizing cybernetically enhanced girls who have suffered from traumatic, near-death experiences. These girls are brainwashed/conditioned, trained, and paired with an adult male handler that is for their care and performance. They are collectively known as fratello, meaning "brother".
    This organization has been engaged in countering a group known as the Padania Republic Faction, or RF, which works for a separate North Italy utilizing terrorism.

It's an idea that can be done 1X1 or group.
    you may, as you wish, make 1 handler and 1 assassin to pair with another's.
    one handler to one assassin.

I am also open to people playing as the other part of the spec-ops or as intel.
    I am also open to people playing as the terrorist.

Death might be a thing.

The assassins, the cybernetic girls, have enhanced strength and reflexes, and have high pain and damage resistance.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

For those of you unfamiliar with Gunslinger Girl, check out the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsA-oIeZaU

Oh, and one more thing. To help the girls cope with the work, they cry in their sleep.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤