Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: February Event: For the Love of 1x1s

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Infrared is currently taking a break for personal reasons - as soon as they return the three of us mods will deliberate on your excellent entries.

And of course, the event may be over but you are all welcome to continue your new 1x1 RPs for as long as you like!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Haha well I think only Breggo and I finished our story so far. But good to know.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Alright folks! (If you're still here - we apologise for the delay)

After deliberation between the staff and copious note-taking, we have a verdict! The winning entry for our February event is...

Spoiler: Drumroll please... 

And of course a massive thank you to EVERYBODY who took part in the event or offered up their time - @Breggo13; @SikstaSlathalin; @NoviDome; @SaltyIrishman; @Alura; @Koti~; @Omac; @Miss Dreamy; @DannyPhantom; @dakkagor; @asharasahara; @Snotgirl and @Tune.

Members make this forum and I hope that the event helped some of you meet new writing partners and find new story inspirations! For those of you who weren't able to find partners this time, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will endeavour to put you in touch with some like-minded writers.
    Last edited by Scottie; 03-18-2021 at 08:59 AM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

That is..

I was not not expecting it.
    I offer at my praise to Alura, who has made this a great story and been an awesome writer though this all

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Thank you to the judges who enjoyed our little thread and to the Admins & Mods who put together this event for us! I know in October some who did not get the opportunity to join the ad hoc Porch thread expressed interest in a more roleplay-heavy event, and it was great to see that happen here (much as I also loved the variety in the Piper event)!

Koti~, thank you so much for agreeing to partner with me. It has been a pleasure getting acquainted with your writing style and being able to see your creativity bring Diana and her world to life! The Zelda references were a wonderful perk.

I have also personally subscribed to and enjoyed reading through the range of stories everyone contributed! The broad genre selections and unique takes on them really kept it interesting and fun! Hopefully through future events and stories more of us will get to carry forward and write together as well!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345