Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

I’ve sort of been doing this “writing with people on the internet” thing for way too long to be proud of. That’s not a jab at this shared hobby of ours, but just a weird sort of way I look at how I’ve sunk a lot of time into practically the best hobby ever. Anyway, I defer you to my profile, this thread, and my re-introduction thread to get to know me. I like to write anything from slow-paced to mid-paced in a multitude of genres with a variety of ideas. I’m generally partial to small-to-large groups but I’m no alien to 1x1’s.

I’m not impartial toward any sort of genre as I take the approach of going into a setting with an open mind. I love character creation, world-building, character development, narrative strength, proving the trope can be written well, and having a taste of every cake on the dinner table. Most importantly before you proceed you should know my central roleplaying credence:

Roleplaying should focus on developing interesting and complex characters that become part of plot-lines which catch the imagination and inspire the writer behind them to exercise creativity. It is mature, humorous, imaginative, tragic, terrifying, passionate, and rife with descriptive language and characters with real personality and relatable cares. Quality posting is far better than needless novels, yet one should never neglect detail when one feels the need. However, while word and paragraph requirements ought to be unnecessary, single paragraphs cannot contain enough detail to suffice.
Sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅs

My writing level is somewhere between the framing of intermediate and advanced. I can write solid paragraphs and dialogue depending what is needed or how my creativity is flaring. Depending what the scene is and what I’m given you can get something short or something long. I can write characters of either gender /sexuality, it really doesn’t matter to me. After a while writing female characters, adolescents, elders, and stuff in-between I like to think I’m a fairly decent writer all-around when it comes to identity.

I’m also indifferent towards taboos, I’ve written a lot of those and deconstructed a lot of things regarded as the “norm”. Basically, dark or controversial themes do not really bother me.

With that in mind, I’m not on often so do not presume I will be able to post hour-by-hour; there is a difference from reminding me that it’s been a week or so without a post and its another to presume myself being online requires me to give you my attention exclusively. It is good to remember I have other friends, RP priorities, and hobbies. With that in mind, I will do my best to be cordial and respectful towards you as my partner so give me the same rope. Ultimately, here are some key notes:

• I prefer to RP through threads

• I don’t do smut yet am not afraid of mature themes

• I expect to get what I give on an average rate

• I am pretty flexible.

• If you prefer to drive the plot, want to have equal leadership, or myself to drive it please let me know so neither of us come in with fickle presumptions.

Vɪʙᴇs

The problem with me is I’m generally “down” for all flavors of genre, theme, and narrative. I like plots that are imaginative, heartfelt, adventurous, suspenseful, clever, gripping, and fun. I am not looking for a RP that has all of the above, so keep in mind to catch my attention somehow. As long as it’s not tasteless erotica-tier smut.

I’m equally as invested in original concepts, intriguing interpretations of official works, or by the cusp “pretty much fanfiction”. I prefer original characters, but I am always down for interpreting a classic canon as long as I’m familiar with them — if I’m not I might make it a bit wildly different. But then again I might make it wildly different if I know the source material just the same, haha. You can hook me with anime, video games, literature, cinema, and all sorts of fun shit. Surprise me.

Sᴛʏʟᴇs

A comprehensive list of fandoms and genres I like will be quite large, but I can try to summarize it to the best of my ability. Consider this part of the thread a massive "WIP".

Spoiler: Settings 

Cᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛs

I have a variety of settings that in the case of someone wanting me to run a world for them I can do.

My personal discord has a smorgasbord of each setting with some with more information than the other, but to sum up each concept in this thread would take a lot of time. So I am going to do them very minimally in the following list once I have some time to edit them in. I mostly gravitate toward fantasy and anime-type things, so yeah.