Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [IC] Afterlife [M]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

During her travels she heard of this organization that protected those that her former family sought to exploit. She didn’t trust it. Sounded like a scam set up by her former family to lure them in. If it was a scam they wouldn’t be expecting trouble, they would expect the poor saps to just walk in to be killed.

As soon as she landed in Houston she began looking for the place. Took her a couple of weeks to find it. Ran into more than a few goons for the drug cartels that needed putting down hard. She eventually found the place and Grimm goons. She watched them from a distance, they were clearly putting on an act. She thought this place might be on the up and up after all. She thought about just rushing over there and snapping their necks. But that might piss off these people. Plus there was also the possibility they were performing security tests with this ruse, if so would just have all the other goons on her.

She decided to keep a very close eye on these two. She went up to the person the goons were with. “I hear y’all help those finding themselves in let’s say unusual life circumestances.” She wondered if these goons would recognize her. She also wondered if this place if not a front for the Grimms if they even knew about the Grimms.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

“I believe you’ve all come to the right place.” The guard said to Alfie and Morty, as well as a third spirit who approached them soon afterward. “How can we help you? You said you were lost?”

With not much else to do while waiting for Stitches, Kari left the lab and entered her ‘stealth mode’ once again, letting herself hover as she gently glided out the door and up toward the entrance. Not even the guard noticed her as she arrived and quietly started to observe the new arrivals. The guard was handling the visitors in the usual professional manner, so no need for Kari to interrupt the conversation just yet, but she could still study each of them from this angle. The first two spirits seemed innocent enough, but the third one was really tense around them, as if she was barely restraining herself from attacking them. The guard had noticed it too, taking a step forward in case he needed to break up a fight, so Kari hovered a bit closer. She would remain hidden from them all as long as she kept still and kept her energy state to a minimum, but if she did end up having to intervene, she would have to increase her energy state to do so and thereby drop her current stealth mode.

The brandishing of the knife was not unexpected, but the steaming was not a good sign. The girl’s distress was causing her to destabilize, and seeing Aidoneus there was only making it worse thus far. He could already start to guess what had happened based on her words and body language; if he had any blood left, it would be boiling by now.

“No; I am not in any way involved with whoever did this to you.” Aidoneus said, holding his hands out to show he meant no harm. He stepped aside, so as not to block her access to the police officers.

“Do you want to speak with the police?” Aidoneus asked. “They cannot see us right now, but I can help them see you, and then you can speak with them.”

It was an unusual offer, but the first step in calming a wraith down was to let them find closure with as little force as possible. This woman needed to tell her story to the living, to bring her tormentors in life to justice. and perhaps doing so might help her find some measure of solace.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

the steam seemed to lessen a little as he stepped aside, but she moved to face him before casting a glance at the officers looking past them. This didn't make sense. Not this man, or how they didn't seem to see anything. This man seemed to know something she didn't.

"What do you mean they can't see us?" Yuriko asked him skeptically, but still on edge.
    She inched towards the line of officers, around him, but never looked away.

Officers started to move into the building, two holding riot shields with one holding pepper spray, another with a 40mm, another with a green shotgun, and another 5 with long guns right behind them.
    They started to move in their direction on their way into the building.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Both Morty and Alfie jumped a little at the third spirits sudden appearance. They had no idea who she was, but if she was lost like them then maybe it was fate that they would all show up here at once. Looking at each other Morty nodded down to Alfie to continue before he put himself between the strange new female spirit and the boy ghost. "That's good sir, there's rumors of spirits being captured around these parts and Morty and me would like to not go missing. Can you take us somewhere safe?" The young boy asked looking the guard in the eyes.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

They were either good actors or they were truly that timid, among other less favorable descriptions. "I heard of them. Had a few run-ins with them myself. How did you two getaway? Judging by your appearance you are not very capable and you are clearly timid little things." She turned to the employee. "Don't trust them. The odds of them being spies is far greater than you finding a penny on the ground." She now waited to see how this employee reacted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234