This is a role play Where either:
1(yc) comes home to find (mc) you’re partner, sick with the stomach flu or cold or vice versa.
2 yc comes to the hospital complaining of an upset stomach and mc takes care of you and a romance is born.
3 date night gone bad by way of food poisoning, Where one of us unknowingly orders bad food.

My character Resren is an elf with many traits of his kin, but he has a weak immune system and can get sick easily. Despite his weakness, Resren is also a doctor/healer who loves help people. Not feeling well? Doctor Resren is on call.

I would prefer if your character was an elf or human and the setting will be either modern or fancy and I’m perfectly fine with doubling.

I’m a semi lit to literate role player who is also learning to become a single paragraph roe player and as you can tell from reading this I have a thing for tummy trouble so you have to be comfortable with miner illness descriptions.

Pm me if interested.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.
Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.