Thread: cartel RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default cartel RP

I'm super deep in crime shows right now. I seen Narcos and Narcos Mexico and I'm currently watching the spanish verison of the Pablo Escobar story. I think it could be very fun.

PS. I don't really know how the process of actually doing the RP is, because I'm new to this server so if you can just bare with me thank you.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Hey, if this is something you wanna do, or it's something you're looking for, I have some ideas.

I started a 1900's gangster RP that no one has really posted on yet and it wouldn't hurt having another player. It will have Call of Chathullu stuff in it though.

The other is leverage. It's a modern-day robin hood type show. Criminals work together to take down corrupt entities that have wronged many people.

The A-team is another old show sorta similar. A crack commando unit in 'Nam has been convicted of a crime they didn't commit. Now they use their skills to get paid by dealing with people that cause harm to others.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra