Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Rise Of A Crime Lord (1X1 Pilot and Storm) OOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, did you have anything planned to happen next in the rp?
    I think that we need to change the setting in which they interact. It's always the same shop, and I don't think there's another reason for m/oc to come there
    So
    Maybe interaction outside the shop?

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Currently looking at a side story for detective Nichols, smart cop who has always thought there was something up with Aksel however politics (or bribes) always shut him down. Now he has a hunch that Mel is not the sweet girl she portrays. Just seeing where this develops.

As far as Mel and Aksel, Yea, don't see interactions at her shop as the focal point. Was already looking to see where Aksel happened to go, was going to have Melanie show up there so it would not always be put on you to find a way to have your oc initiate the interactions.

As far as what I have planned next, don't really have anything - always keep it loose and let the story develop. I can write Melanie any direction from Aksel seeing her as someone who could 'resolve' matters for him, see her as a threat watching her more closely, a tool to help him achieve his ultimate goal faster ... think her background and interaction so far sets a good stage for going in any direction even with Aksel taking a personal interest in the woman. (If a later romatic story line between Aksel and Mel was not open, was setting a Dave/Mel story line up.)

Only thing certain, this is an interesting story

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It surely is an interesting story and I like it so far
    As of now, I don't have plans and don't see anything romantic happening and I don't like to set up the characters like that. Will just let it go on its own and if it happens, it happened

And okay! I'll reply with him going somewhere and from there we'll see what happens

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

I was going to add a *meanwhile at the police station* part but saw you on so didn't want to make you wait till tonight to add anything.

Feel free to have already noticed Mel and the guy in the dark parka speaking before she happened to come upon you guys. He is attentitive and connected afterall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yup, I meant to mention it and then forgot to do it at first
    No worries though, Aksel definitely noted it and just hasn't mentioned immediately

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Have a plan for when Melanie goes to the hospital which is why the ID was an actual employee that was to start in the morning. Have a few different things floating through my mind, will settle on one when I write the hospital visit, either way, Mel won't be a good girl. Still not sure where I am going to end up with the Melanie/Dave thing yet, other than her thought of going back to the Melanie she had build for the last four years will be complicated if at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I don't have much in mind as of right now. Just sone far away ideas floating around that might or might not happen, will see in which direction things go.

One thing is certain though, Aksel is heavily irresponsible with taking his medication and will not do so but rather will just worsen his state via smoking.
    An episode will commence which consists of behaviour unlike the usual he displays, so there's no problem with him interacting with anyone anywhere in any way really. There's little logic to him then.
    I don't wanna go too much into it as it's all just gonna show itself within the RP [but aside from a changed behaviour,
    delusional beliefs and illusions are more than characteristic]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Just got the stage set for a Detective Nichols/Melanie story line. Just for when Dave and Aksel eventually interact since Dave and Melanie will be hanging out more, how known is Aksel to police. Is it apparent who his father is or does he keep that on the low?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aksel is someone who answers truthfully who he and his parent are.
    He is Aksel Bjørge and indeed his father is Olav Bjørge.
    He doesn't feel a need to hide that, especially since he doesn't have much a criminal record [mostly been arrested before for disturbing public peace and nothing more heavy. He's been held before for questioning and alike, but there was never enough supporting evidence to keep him for long with a reason. Hasn't served any jail sentence by far.]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Quick one, the jewelry store Ansel entered, was it Melanie's store? Wanted to make sure one of Melanie's employees didn't react to him if it is another store. The business card would make sense, Aksel is developing into an interesting character.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast