Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [M] Rise Of A Crime Lord (1X1 Pilot and Storm) OOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yup! I was thinking of her store!

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

I thought I would put Dave in the store in the event Aksel asks Melanie how her costume party was

...and yes, the whispering 'intended for Melanie' can be heard by Aksel
    Last edited by Storm; 03-23-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

On Melanie's thing, my bad, I misread your previous, I thought the explosion had already happened which is why I put the time at 8:00. Residents in the area still would have had their phones jammed, I just put the explosion in play early since I mis read it. Was seeing the response from dave more as people outside the blast area not effected by the jamming as well as police patrols responding to the iluminated night sky.

Now for the next post, was the bomb a 'we bombed the guy as a message' or was it rigged to look more natural gas explosion? The neighbor interviews would be 'we were having spotty outages and phone issues, might not of been just gas but that damn utility company, poor guy must have had a spark because of those utility issues' something like that. Police would not completely dismis as natural gas however would not have evidence to continue the inquiry long if you were looking along the line that Aksel rigged it to look like a natural gas accident.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nope, was not rigged in the end to look natural
    The nail bomb was placed so that it's clear that someone did it in revenge/to send a message/whatever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No worries about misreading as well, happens to everyone!

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

While getting Dave and Melanie's lunch date written, is the Café Emmy works at by chance Chaikhana? (tried to find a local Russian café in the area for the name). If Aksel is going to break someone out/hit someone during a jail transfer, looks like Dave's dinner date will be interrupted again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure! It being that cafe should work. I don't mind whatever name it is.

Poor Dave, lmao
    He can't catch a break

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Did an edit on Dave's end reaction. Was going to end it with him doing the whole I love you too thing. Leaving it open more for the whole trying to have her incriminate herself or have his questioning if he values her or his job principals more.

Also if Aksel was going to go over and interact with them, could easily edit my current at any stopping point for their interaction. If the current stays the same, as many eyes as Aksel has in the café, it would be clear that the cop might be using emotion to build something on Melanie. Rather it is 'good to know Intel' or he decides to let her know.

Still might have Dave and Melanie together, she might resolve that complication (though killing LE is frowned upon by the shadow group she worked for), mabey even approach Aksel to make Dave the next news story. Thinking of so many directions

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

As you might tell, starting to write Dave becoming underwhelmed with his department's competence. Might write an interaction between Dave and Aksel where Dave just asks 'Have you seen any blind blond men loitering recently' followed by showing a picture of Q and in an almost bored tone 'Seen this guy lately by chance?'

Eventually might get around to Dave watching Melanie off someone as Dave 'suggests' the guy should listen to the woman. Standing over the dead body while shrugging 'See, I told you you should listen.' Might not be that drastic a change, but have a new plan for the Dave character ... think it's going to be fun developing him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay! Excited to see where it goes

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast