Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [M] Rise Of A Crime Lord (1X1 Pilot and Storm) OOC

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Real busy day today so just a quick one to set up a potential distraction for their next date

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For now, I decided to mark Aksel's hallucinations with these:
    ¦¦actions/things/sounds/smells¦¦ that obviously aren't real
    `imaginery people talking`

Later, I can see to marking them with italics or a strikethrough or something tho
    Last edited by Pilot; 04-11-2021 at 08:27 AM.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Aleece Nanfitto - sweet, chatty, lovable, take to social events kind of woman .... lol.

Think might have part of her back story with her father a mid level Mafia boss in New York. Since she has no interest in 'The Family', she is not a threat to Aksel's father. Might have even handled a job beyond legal services for his father. She is a warm and personable as an ice cube.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lmao,, yes, I see that she's the most warm person
    Love her

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also livid over my reply not sending out for some fucking reason
    I'll write one out again, but my god that's frustrating

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Was Melanie going to have visitors in the night? She might mistake masked people for a covert hit team which would be interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gem and them planned on hitting a couple of jewellery stores, so they can go into Melanie's
    Indie and a few others will go to parking lots and apartment buildings to start breaking in and stealing shit, so they could maybe end up in her apartment looking to steal - granted, they would only enter if the apartment was empty or dead silent [meaning residents are asleep]

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Inside Melanie's store, she would keep mostly low value jewelry out just in the event of a burglary. It would still consist of prices worth thousands, but the special orders and prices valued at 10K or above would be in the special lockbox welded inside the main display case. It would also contain the loose gems and other valuable items. With the group being skilled criminals, feel free to break into the lockbox, just have whoever gains entry to be impressed at the complexity at what on outward appearance looks like a normal lockbox/safe.

As written in previous, she has no security cameras (so there would be no video evidence of what happens to in person robbery attempts) which might seem odd to the group. Lastly, if they do get in the lockbox and take the Beretta 9MM she keeps with a round chambered, any munitions knowledge would be evident that the rounds are no standard issue, more designed for nothing less than to cause death no matter where they hit. The first indication that the store owner is not the Barbie doll she portrays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright!
    Gem will be impressed with any jewels she finds, definitely if she comes across something that is worth more than she is used to finding.
    Meanwhile Captain and Everest are more suspicious about the store not being secured/being without security cameras - so they'll be very on edge about keeping watch
    I already planned on having Aksel turn around from Indie and go back to the jewellery store as he recalls that the more expensive rings weren't in the display - so I'll write out their whole experience of robbing the store in the next message

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

If you do the breaking into her house too, you can write it through. Just indicate the red laser dot on the chest of whoever enters first before they strategically withdraw from the house. Since they don't make direct verbal threats or aggressive moves against her, will write Melanie to Dave 'They were just burglars doing their thing' into why she doesn't shoot or chase. Of course she will tell Dave not to call it in as it might make her task in Carter Lake difficult if police spent time processing a casual burglary attempt.

Look forward to reading the store burglary thing. For the store burglary, go with anything you want with only one requirement, make it an interesting read. Will have to figure how to write Olivia's reaction to the cop being killed then opening the store walking into a burglarized store.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay,, i added in the part where they retreated from her house

I hope i did the store burglary some justice,,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast