Thread: Corrik's Omniverse

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Corrik's Omniverse

Welcome!
    If you are reading this, you have stumbled into my hub. I am using this space to organize elements for my Roleplaying. Its not exactly off limits which is probably why the door was unlocked... but its not fully finished yet. Likely never to be finished as a matter of fact... hmm... Well as long as you are here, feel free to enjoy what is here so far!

What is here anyway? Mostly a digital manifestation and representation of the various stories I've made during this lifetime. Each world is full of characters, and each character is full of stories, and each story is likely full of puns and grammar errors.

Also its a bit messy as these worlds can become/are already interconnected from past stories. Every world started from a single story with new characters adding new pieces to it, or old characters crossing over the pages and bringing their stories with them.

Also also since originality is a myth, some elements may seem familiar. Thats only because they are! Some are intentional homages to things truly worthy of a respectful bow. But I suspect everything looks like something we have all seen before since we can only imagine what we have experienced before.

It also helps to keep things organized outside my head because, memory issues aside, there is too much to keep track of alone. To preserve important things like names, continuity, and where stories have left off, this is a good place for me to come back and say "Oh right, forgot about that!" or discover anything you might find interesting.

Format Template
    Spoiler: World Name 

Spoiler: Supernatural League for Justice 

Spoiler: Sorority Slayers 

Spoiler: Legend of the Five Rings 

Spoiler: Guild Wars 

Spoiler: Midknight Chronicles 

Spoiler: Zonia 

Spoiler: Darkworld Empires