Thread: Rogue Here!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, Action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Rogue Here!

✰ Hello! My name is Rogue and of course, it's a pleasure to meet you! I never know what to say in these and I honestly forget who I am as a person! I guess let's dive into who I am as a person!

✰ I am a awkward person at best. I don't think I have ever been an outgoing woman. I find that it is easier to express myself online than in person. Although I am far from being outgoing, I am an open book. I have no issue with questions, but let's keep them appropriate.

✰ I pride myself on being a huge nerd. I even themed my room space and have an entire mural dedicated to a galaxy. At the moment, I am a full time college student and planning on majoring in Chemistry! It's hard, but so far I've really enjoyed it. It's my math classes that slowly drain me.

✰ I'm a huge anime geek! My top anime would have to be Blue Exorcist. It was the first anime that I really fell in love with! More animes that I have watched include MHA, Demon Slayer, AOT, and so many more... I'm always looking for more so please feel free to talk anime to me!

✰ We can totally be friends if you like any of these animals: Raccoons, Snails, Lizards, Frogs, and Cats. There are more on this list, but these mean immediate friends. Sorry- I don't make the rules.

✰ Anyways! I joined to make friends and have some awesome roleplay. I'm down with most things, so please shoot me a message!
    Rogue

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Greetings and welcome to the insanity known as RPA,

Do mind the squirrels, and the odd toast you may see here, they are perfectly normal occurances.

Glad to see you found this place on the web, and looking forward to see what you can bring to this melting pot of creativity.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I am sure several people will be more than willing to help out where they can!

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Hello, and welcome, Shy_Rogue!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum @Shy_Rogue! Don't worry, we're all nerds here. :P

To get started you can check out downtown where we have random conversations and play silly posting games, or the Entertainment section where we geek out over our favourite hobbies and interests!

If you'd rather get straight into writing you can browse group RP requests here or check out the 1-on-1 requests section here! You can post your ready-made characters here if you would like to keep a reference page, though you can also submit them to the OOC threads of RPs you’d like to join.

Don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or blue names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the role play site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 03-13-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

*Reads about aminals* Well three out of five ain't half bad!

Greetings! hope you have fun exploring here and looking forward to learning about what kinds of role playing you do/have done!

Modern, SciFi, Combat, Cooperative, One on One
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Welcome Shy_Rogue! As "official" name evaluator I will compliment you on your excellent choice; and concise as well as informative welcome post.
    Have you seen Girls und Panzer? Not necessary fitting the themes of the others you listed, which I have enjoyed as well, but a personal favorite. Black Butler maybe another interesting option.
    Good luck with your education, thank you for choosing the forum, and may all your RP's be long term gold! <3
    The final battle,
    Pain, suffering; overcome,
    by the united.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Hello Rogue! From your anime choices, you seem to like superhero, supernatural, and science fiction? Is this also the sort you look for in gaming?

Some supernatural anime to look out for: Norigami, XXXholic (it's clean), Hell Girl, Black Butler, Midnight Occult Civil Servants, Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, and the movie Spirited Away.

There's also a superhero parody called One Punch. Saitama decides to dedicate his life to becoming a superhero for fun, and has become incredibly strong. However, fighting for him has become mostly a boring affair, as all it takes for him to win is one punch. He's also virtually unknown. I should warn you, there is splatter in this.

For Science Fiction, I love the anime movies The Girl who Leapt Through Time & Expelled from Paradise; the series Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Ghost in the Shell, Gunslinger Girl, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Assassination Classroom, Victoria Evergarden, and the first season of Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

Have you encountered Dr. Stone? Everyone in the world becomes encased in stone, but a student gets revived centuries later and has worked out to revive the others. While he wants to bring everyone back and rebuild the world, someone he revived early on has decided they like things as they are.

For cats, you may enjoy The Cat Returns from Studio Ghibli, a spin off of an earlier movie Whisper of the Heart. You might also enjoy Pom Poko, but this has tanuki in it being forced out of their environment by various developments. They've decided to fight back. While it has a lot of fun moments, it's got a lot of sadness in this as well. There's also a quirky anime on Netflix called BNA.

Currently I'm watching So I'm a Spider, so what? One moment, this high school girl was sitting in her classroom, the next thing she's a hatching spider on a fantasy world, trying to survive. What she doesn't know is that other members of her class were also reincarnated on this planet without any idea of how or why. Very isekai. Others along this vein are That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime (very enjoyable), No Game No Life, and Gate.

Hope you have fun here!
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤