Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Mystic Isles [IC]

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)

"The wagon was just to transport everyone," Blind Willie interrupted. "From what I gathered, when Stewart left, he was carrying a heavy pack. I think even Dane would notice his serf stealing the egg if he had to load it onto a wagon."

Blind Willie paused. "Unless it was already stolen?"

He turned his head towards Wynzara. "Dane never said how big it was, I just assumed Stewart just carried it out the day he left. Maybe in a barrel? Who's going to notice a serf with a barrel?"

"You should ask your master how big it was," Blind Willie said. "If it was snuck out in a barrel, see if there's a wheelbarrow you can use to get it out? I'll get a block and tackle ready."
    Last edited by Enigma; Yesterday at 02:07 PM.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Wynzara nodded. She’d been telling her master he needed to communicate more and yet the man remained cryptically terse. Looking around at her new companions, she said, “Any of you who so wish are welcome to come with me, but I’ll warn you, Master Dane is known as The Faceless One for a reason. He was involved in a magical mishap that resulted in people feeling sick if they look on his face for too long. I know how to speak with him without being affected by that and can get in, ask what needs asking, and get out, but if any of you have concerns about my motives, I’m giving you a chance to accompany me, even though you will slow me down.”

She then waited to see if anyone wished to take her up on her offer.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

"I suppose I'll go," Eleace said a little reluctantly. "At least it'll give me some time to know some of my associates."

The faceless one did seem appropriate for the situation, but was also ominous.
    At least he still had a face... or so it sounded.

She looked at the others for a moment.
    "Anyone else?" She asked.
    The one who will save you, the one who will stick by you, the one that will never back down,
    or maybe the one that finally brings you to your knees and makes you realize what kind of person you are.
    Wastelander

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234