Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Mystic Isles [IC]

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Mongo!" called out a girl's voice. The large man frowned, then pivoted until he could see the girl running towards him.

"Jenny," he said, recognizing her, then realized he was still holding onto a man sweating heavily, and put him down. He then leaned down to whisper in her ear "Cannot find wagon, man says they all gone."

"Blind Willie said to tell you to get the first transportation you can find and get it to the West Gate in one hour," Jenny whispered back.

Mongo straightened and turned toward the hostler. "What else you got?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quinn pulled off her red hat as she walked into an inn. She shook out her orange hair and scanned the place with curious blue eyes. The young girl had never been in the inn before, or even in the town, and she rarely went to unfamiliar places for fear of getting lost or worse. Yet here she was.

Quinn went to the front desk and cleared her throat. "Can...Can I please have a room? One bed." She paused when her voice came out as a squeak. Quinn also hated talking to strangers. The person behind the desk, a woman not much older than her, opened a large book. "Of course. Name?"

Quinn cleared her throat again. "Quinn Raylan." The woman wrote it down and handed her a key. "Here you are. I hope you enjoy your stay, Quinn. My name is Natalia. If you ever need anything, give me a call." Quinn quickly took the key, offering Natalia a curt nod, then practically ran to her room. She desperately needed a shower before venturing out again.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Mage Sanibel gave stern warning to Paregol of dangers involved in making ambitious quests for stolen items, that would involve very risky places to go. The great mage was very insightful. Paregol was not dissuaded though, and after gathering up another bag of useful materials for use in spells, he just said to his benefactor that he was not getting any promising leads otherwise and this was a good place to start, for him to make any future for himself. And he was now in a hurry to get to where he would start, on time. He hurried on then without engaging in any further discussion. He hurried across the town to reach where he would be by the West Gate, from another direction than from where he met that Blind Willie. Soon he had it in sight and came up closer to it.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Elease hopped down about two blocks away from the gate, needing to shift as she almost toppled over as she hit the ground. These things really did throw her off balance quite a bit.

She looked around and started a leisurely stroll towards the gate, thinking about stopping, but sighed and continued on. Maybe she cpuld pick up some extra supplies for the road. The extra rations would help a great deal, maybe something lasty for anyone who tried to follow them as well. She smiled at the thought and turned down another street that should lead to an adventuring supply shop.

Though she didn't want to admit it, she did get a little lost and had to take a few more turns to reach the shop to pick up some extra useful supplies. That would cut short some of the time she had.
    But she did find the the shop, Jorgon's supply for adventurers, and stepped in.

Jorgon, the rather grizzled yet spry old man who still ran the shop, was busy stocking shelves.
    "Why, Elease? Back so soon?" He asked with a hint of fondness dispite having only meeting thrice.

"I've come for some urgent supplies." Elease, getting to the point, "I've taken a job, and these could really help."

"Well, out with it. What'cha needen?" He asked.

"Caltrops, ball bearings, curing salts, 5 days of trail rations, and maybe a fake bottom barrel. Ooh, and do you still have any of that knock-out stuff?" She asked.

"The chloroform? What sort of job is this you're taking lass?!" He asked.

"Let's call it a rescue mission." She said, and it wasn't far from the truth.

"Well, I suppose. Give me a few minutes to get everything together for ya," he said and hobbled away with good speed to gather the supplies.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-02-2022 at 03:12 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789