Thread: Chirping for a partner

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

New Chirping for a partner

Well now that I have your attention...

Just like everyone else, I am looking for a roleplay partner to purge the creativity from my brain and into a story we both can be excited about. Doesn't sound too bad, right?

I have roleplayed for a long while, so can go with the flow of a post and changes within easily enough. I do prefer Females (my character) to Male interactions. I have a busy life during the day, so expect my posts during the night. Within a week, I can submit several posts per roleplay so that shouldn't be an issue.

If there is a delay, from either end, I ask that we just let one another know ahead of time. No harm in that.

Current Roleplay Genres

Red Dead Redemption 2 (I play this game a lot online and would love to do something within the world with our own characters.)

Fantasy:
    -Dark Fantasy (not everything has to be romantic, gushy, no objections type. )
    -Medieval Fantasy
    -Other fantasy genre mixes I'm not thinking of right now

Arranged marriages
    Romance
    Historical (any time in history we can make our own)
    Victorian
    Feuds
    Wars

Action/Adventure

You get the idea I think by now. Obviously, this is just a small taste of what can be done, and some blend well together.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Hey Lady Bird;

I recently returned and only have one 1 x 1 going right now. That one I usually try to get in at least one post per day though sometimes come close to not getting something up.

I understand the 'several posts per week' thing. Will never nag for the 'Are you responding yet'

As far as my interests - I do not really do fixed shows/games with established character expectations/traits. I have done fantasy and medieval but prefer modern action/drama. I usually write some danger in my characters past, don't shy away from violence but think there is room for romance even with a mysterious character. (Violent romance - nope - wanted to make sure it was not mis read )

If you filter through some of my stories, I usually write female characters (enjoy movies with strong female leads) though I can write male characters too.

If that sounds like something that meets your writing craving, let me know and we'll figure an interesting story to do.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I am intrigued, do message me and we can try to get our brains working on something good.