Thread: Half And Half - [Updates every 2 weeks]

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Default Half And Half - [Updates every 2 weeks]

Some things just go well together. Like peanut butter and jam. Or peanut butter and chocolate. Or peanut butter and banana. Or peanut butter and cheese. Actually no, scratch that last one (although…).

Anyway:

If there’s a fellow member on RPA who you just go well together with, then now is the time to shoot them a PM because this event is all about the co-posts! In this competition you and a friend will work together to complete a co-post based around one of the prompts that will be given below. Read on for the rules!

Rules:

1. Your story must be based around the theme of one of the prompts. Prompt 1 will be given at the start of the month, while Prompt 2 will be revealed on the 16th.

2. Co-posts may be a maximum of 5000 words long.

3. If the story is M or R rated, please label it as such. Obviously, all the standard RPA rules also apply.

4. Each submission must include text from two members (the amount of text from each of you does not have to be exactly equal).

5. Each pair may submit a single co-post per prompt. You may submit co-posts for more than one prompt, either with the same partner or a different one.

6. One player’s text should be a different colour from the other’s, so we can tell you apart!

7. Please submit your entry to me, @Azazeal849; in a PM with “Half and Half” as the subject. Please do not post your submissions directly into this thread.

6. Deadline for submission for all prompts will be midnight EST on the 30th of April

7. After the deadline all submissions will be posted and a poll will be created to determine the winner! If we have a tie, I will summon my fellow staff members to decide our victor.

PROMPT 1 - HISTORY

PROMPT 2 - THE FUTURE

And lastly, a big thank you to our organisers of this event in previous years, such as @Death of Korzan; and @Karma;
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 04-16-2021 at 10:22 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Submissions

I will post submissions here as I receive them! Once again, please do not post your submissions directly into this thread.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.