Thread: A picture worth a thousand words - [Updates every 2 weeks]

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Default A picture worth a thousand words - [Updates every 2 weeks]

Does anyone else find themselves getting lost in a beautiful picture...Imagining the world around the picture...the conversation that the people are having...the music they are hearing...the smells of the fresh fruit before them...what they do after the image has been taken….

No...Just me…

I am sure there are many of you out there in RPA who could conjure a whole story around a picture. Who could let inspiration capture you in its shiny claws and drag you into a whole new world??

So that is what I ask of you, dear embers of RPA. Tell me the story behind these pictures! You could write an explanation for the picture, the conversation the occupants could be having or just write a story that is based off the picture!!

I will post two new photos every fortnight in this thread, you can choose one of the photos to write a story about or if the fancy catches you, you can do both!!

Rules
    • On Friday the 2nd and 16th of April, I will pop two images into this thread to inspire you all!
      your submission!
    • Entries must be formatted into short stories!
    • Entries must be 1000 words but I will accept going under or over if you send me a gif of a pug!!
    • Entries must be submitted in PM form to @Scottie; and should not be posted in this thread. Please spoiler your story and tell me which image you are writing about.
    • Please keep thread chatter to a minimum.
    • All RPA rules apply!

The end submission date for this game is Friday the 30th of April (Midnight EST). When submissions are sent to me, I will upload them into this thread so that everyone can enjoy them!

Let the images come flooding to you!! I cannot wait to see what your creative minds conjure up!!

Friday 2nd of April prompts:

Spoiler: Image One 

Spoiler: Image Two 

Friday of April prompts:

Spoiler: Image Two 

Inspiration credit must be given to two similar threads created by our lovely members @Rabbit; (Curse your very hard to tag name!!) and @Merry;

Update!

Image two has now been fixed, if you have any issues seeing any of the images please do message me!

Last edited by Scottie; 04-17-2021 at 09:47 AM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Submissions

I will post submissions here as I receive them! Once again, please do not post your submissions directly into this thread.

Spoiler: Image two - Posterity 
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Scottie; 04-09-2021 at 05:30 PM.