Thread: April Member of the Month 2021

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Default April Member of the Month 2021

Hello RPA, it's member of the month time again! Before you get too distracted by the upcoming feast of RPApril, I invite you to join me in paying tribute to a member who has been part of our site since all the way back in 2011...

Yep, that happened. Anyway...

This member first participated in my cyberpunk RP (and RPA GM debut!) Business Is War and has been slowly working his way through most of my RPs since, as well as other stories such as Atrum Daemon's The Silent Forge. Presently, he's writing mainly in the persistent world of Reckoning.

If you were to look at this member's posts, you'd probably conclude that he was a writer of long, detailed posts and deeply-plotted characters, and while you'd be right you'd only be scratching the surface. You see, dear reader, this man's mind never truly stops turning over new ideas and plotlines - as I can attest through many, many PM conversations, he's basically our website's own George R.R Martin.

Even more impressively, he's able to retain all of this information when he comes back to a plotline months later, and compute new storylines out of it all. So (for the Dune buffs among you) he's also basically a mentat. I can only assume he achieves this through copious amounts of coffee.

And lastly, he's always assisting with my RPs and helping to keep my increasingly convoluted plotlines straight. Like a faithful auditor, standing behind me while I type.

Our member of the month for April 2021 is, of course...

Spoiler: (Drumroll please) 
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

*looks at the date, laughs*

Well played.

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quite possibly the most overdue, and one of the most deserving, member of the months I’ve ever seen!

Also, love that it was done on April 1st.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)

Congrats! Remember to ask for the key to the admins bathroom!
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Brilliant! The .gif tributes were well-chosen. Congratulations, PaintSerf! Keep up the stories and the whip-cracking!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

*laughter trails off, as the nametag color change and badge haven't gone away*

You mean this wasn't an elaborate and ironic April Fool's? But...it was too perfect.

Awarding the Member of the Month to the (figurative, definitely not actual) GrimDark hermit crab of RPA, who if you and the rest of our collaborators in Reckoning are lucky will squeeze out a couple of scenes a month and only leave a co-post in narrative Purgatory for two or three months? Hilarious.

MOTM is my thirteenth badge (we see the Rome reference, sir!) and Commissar Holt? Sublime.

But, this is serious? Oh boy...well, then.

Firstly: I would like to assure everyone that I was not hovering behind Az's shoulder making suggestions. He's obviously gone completely mad with his authority and should be investigated immediately. You might want to make sure Az isn't involved in a kickback scheme with Jarms for RPA infrastructure development, exchanged the mining rights for the Fantasy and Sci-Fi forums to AD and his servitor legions for future favors, and outright given Dakkagor the Battle Arena to rule like a King.

Secondly: Thank you, and thank you everyone for the congratulations - much too generous, by far.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Hey Congratulations!

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Supernatural threads, fantasy mythology but I'm up to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Congratulations @PaintSerf;

Twas truly well deserved and long overdue!!

Go vote for RPA!!