Sometimes I find myself getting lost in a song. Letting a world blossom before me or a particular fight scene or emotional moment crash into life! I truly think there are many of us on RPA that love to listen to music while we write.
Some members probably have certain soundtracks that help them write Sci-Fi stories and others have certain badass songs that help them write for the rumble!
This year, we birth a new game of sorts into RPApril! A musical muse shall we say!! We will gift you two songs every Friday, one instrumental and one lyrical! Let the music flow through you and ignite a story within!
You can choose to do both stories or just one! You can choose to let a specific lyric be the basing for your story or maybe just the feel that the instrumental song gives you!
- Every Friday, two new songs will be popped into this thread!
- Entries must be formatted into short stories!
- Entries must be between 500 and 2000 words!
- Entries must be submitted to the thread by the 30th of April! If you're just a little past the deadline, I'll let it slide if you put a silly gif in the thread!!
- To minimise confusion, please spoiler your entry and tell me which song you chose! Include your username and the week. For example: '"Song 1 - Week 1. Scottie”'. It doesn't have to follow that exact format, but something along those lines would be perfect!
- Please keep thread chatter to a minimum.
- If you’d like to do a Mature story, I will very much allow it. Just please spoiler your story and place a M warning!
- All RPA rules apply!