Oh hello there!
Animals. Everyone loves at least one of them. But I wanna know what they do.
Okay, I guess I know what they do. But what do they do when we aren't around? What are they thinking inside those heads? Are they thinking about us? Are they thinking about music? Are they thinking about hummus? Are they confused about certain things?
Maybe they are doing absolutely crazy things while we aren't looking. Does my dog manage a store in his spare time? Is your cat running for president? Is that bear over there pursuing a career as an awesome musican?
I am asking you, my friends. What do animals do when they are alone? What secrets do they harbor?
1. All RPA rules apply.
2. Please select your animal from this list.
3. No more than two people may select each animal on the list. The animal will have a strikethrough when it is no longer available. PM me(InfraredHero) which animal you would like to write before sending your submission in.
4. Only one entry per member.
5. Please write in first person POV.
6. Minimum word count is 100 and maximum word count is 1500.
7. All entries must be PM'd to me(InfraredHero) and then I will post them in this thread for all to see.
8. All entries must be original work created for this contest.
9. You may not claim your work until the winner has been selected. Sharing information about your entry will be considered cheating and there is a chance you may be disqualified.
Entries must be submitted before Friday, April 30th.