Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking others in roleplaying in a quest continuing w. my recent roleplayed character

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The story which I want to have run with Arapegol is still unresolved. When I started with roleplaying in this forum site I committed some time to roleplay with my writing here every day, as long as I would not be too sick for that, which can happen. So far no thread really involves me that much, after several started for it, that includes that newest thing I am trying. So I still want to run this one with Arapegol, with any who will join me in that. I want a few anyway, but even with one other I can still have 1X1 roleplaying for that and would willingly have that.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 04-19-2021 at 01:28 AM.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

@Highland Sniper; if I do not get other responses to express interest in this roleplaying, as I tried with this to have, and it seems now more likely that I might not, as you did say you were interested still, and I do not like leaving this story still unresolved as it is, after investing my writing into it, and now having time for it anyway, would you willingly join with me in a one on one roleplaying thread for it? I am seriously considering that if there are still no responses from any others for joining in this.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I am perfectly fine with the idea.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I think I will give a few days more for seeing if any others will respond with interest to the OOC thread, though I am not sure how long is right to give that, which is why I asked. I think I could then start a one on one roleplaying thread if there is not anything happening with that, while I hoped there would be something, soon enough.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I understand.
    I, too, struggle with impatience on occasion.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Hey any rolplays open?
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hey, @Pidipuuu; you posted in response just in time, before I would have a one on one roleplaying thread in place of the fantasy roleplaying adventure thread I intended to have with more than one other playing in it. Go to this thread, and see how I show details and a backstory for the character I would roleplay. https://role-player.net/forum/showth...6369&p=3089799 Create a character to be involved in this, that way with details and a backstory, as thoroughly, that can work with this adventure, and I will hope to include you in this. Don't wait, I want to see if I can start that, and wanted any additional player or more.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbgg View Post
    Ya know, @GodlyD&D; if things with Highland Sniper don’t work out, you might consider joining one of the other RPs going in the Fantasy section. They aren’t full-on D&D, but do have elements of it. We’re about to start an RP where we RP gamers playing a D&D game, then we find we’re transported into the game world as our characters and have to kill the BigBadEvilGuy (BBEG) to get back out. You could join that. Or, The Mystic Isles just started. That’s more of a homebrew system with some D&D elements, simplified so we can focus on RP instead of game mechanics. Our characters are only just meeting each other and learning about their mission. You could easily be folded in and maybe meet us on the way to the first destination. You could even take your Arapegol character concept and adapt it (think Arapegol lite) if that’s what you wanted. I have found the players in both groups to be helpful, and I know Pathfinder but not D&D, so I’ve needed help to understand the differences.

By making some friends in existing games, it might make it easier to find others who will be willing to join you in an adventure with your full Arapegol concept.
    @tbgg; I am posting in the roleplaying thread for Mystic Isles, as you suggested. While that is alright, though kind of slow, you are maybe not as interested in continuing with it yourself. If you prefer something else and are not coming back to that, I am going to start the roleplaying adventure I mentioned above with Arapegol in it, and will have Highland Sniper involved in that with me. I still want it to be a regular roleplaying thread that can include any other players interested in it, and I think I can have posts go a little more frequently, so I would let you know and you might be interested in it. See https://role-player.net/forum/showth...6369&p=3089702

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I am still going to go on, with any I gather in to interest in this pursuit. It would probably be with the hero using supernatural power, Arapegol, again in Quadick, in the country of Tenoba, where a number of people were supernaturally changed with their personhood in others' bodies. He knows there is an amulet to be found, which was stolen from a great wizard who was violently overcome, which would restore all the people. He goes with a few others to restore all those affected with that amulet that needs to be found.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 10-19-2021 at 02:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12