Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SLJ: Supernatural League for Justice

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mature, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

That is definitely not necessary. I can post yur character and Shep until they cross.

Okay, I am finally off work so I can respond fully now.

If Maya is fine with it Shep, I'll post your characters in the RP and make it a group one. Whenever they all cross paths is fine by me. That way everyone can respond at their own pace.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

For your consideration:

Name/Title: Tepoztecal, Aztec god of Alcohol, Keeper of the Forbidden.
    Age/Maturity: Immortal, age unknown.
    Gender/Sex: Male
    Race/Species: Minor deity
    Abilities/Powers: Teleporter, can instantly transport himself to any location that he knows or can see. He can also teleport almost anything within reason, especially something that contains alcohol. Has access to The Library, a repository of all collected knowledge. (Humans lost access to the Library following the destruction of the Alexandria branch in 270 A.D. The Librarian reserves the right to eat uninvited guests.) While not indestructible, he's been run over a few times, just dusted himself off.
    Affliction/Weakness: Often mistaken for a statue as he's 11 inches tall and has blue stony skin. Really hates it when he's mistaken for some doll that dances to music. His head dress also acts as a wig - he's bald. Around 9600 B.C., Tepoztecal was summoned to the smoking glassy remains of Atlantis and put in charge of the Chimaera, whose rage at the moment of its(?) creation overwhelmed the control of the priests and it(?) wiped out everyone and everything on the continent, which was sunk shortly thereafter. Frankly, the Chimaera scared Tepoztecal badly, but he made sure to hide it(?) someplace where it(?) could not be found and kept (mostly) out of trouble. Got drunk 800+ years ago during a drinking contest and the Aztecs sealed the little guy inside a pot full of pulque when they failed to get from him the location of the Chimaera. An archeologist preparing a pre-Columbian exhibit accidentally released him in 2004 (It took a while to sleep off all the alcohol).
    Equipment/Items: Just what he's wearing
    Occupation/Job: Peacekeeper, owner of the Apocalypse Lounge.
    Skills/Talents: Always knows what someone's favorite alcohol is. Knows his position on Earth exactly, he's more accurate than GPS.

The Apocalypse Lounge is a small Aztec-theme bar in the city, not on the tourist circuit. Tepoztecal has three girls working for him - Brandi, Bud, and Jin.
    Last edited by Enigma; 04-21-2021 at 02:28 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Morning Enigma! Now this ones really fun! Have not had a deity other than NPCs before!

Would you be playing as Tepoztecal directly or as an associate/worshiper?

I do not know a drunken gods motivations, but enjoy the idea of a drunken deity and a refugee succubus engaging in capitalist competition, or maybe even partnership???

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Tepoztecal directly, although he doesn't spend all of his time drunk and is only a minor deity. Likes to make sure people around him are having a good time... and not poking the cat.

There are, however, some ancient artifacts still lying around and forgotten evils. He's really hoping to avoid another reset, so tries to make sure anything found is taken care of properly and out of the hands of anyone who would try to use them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ah alrighty! Well that will be a greatnew location to explore. I'm thinking I'll just start anew thread cause I don't know how to edit the titles as people drop in or out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I’m surprised no one asked if my characters are biologically related to each other.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

So would my bar be in the city below or the structure above? If above, something in a lower ring, with outward views would be nice, and a few rooms upstairs for the girls. Tepoz can sleep in his office if necessary, probably in a desk drawer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I am perfectly happy to add new locations and citizens to Sanctum, or Horizon city. The main delineation for the sister cities is that one is an exclusive haven for "empowered citizens" and under super strict SLJ control. Sooo... no funny business basically.

Horizon city is more free and chaotic since its sovereign Earth territory, and only subject to supervision. So thats where the vigilantes and outcasts like Scarlett hang out. So I guess it only matters if your characters are upstanding types or off-the-grid types.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Corrik: Daisy is the one in the building. Julie is the one spying on the police. Daisy = Atomic Eve

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ah, my bad. I thought it sounded weird. I must have misread the post about who was where.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast