Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: {M} I thought we were going to play D&D! [IC]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Dion sat up right quick he he heard the cursing and looked over at... Myste before looking around her to... Jack. Well this was wrong.

"What the hell." He said and regretted it when he heard a soft, sweet silky voice instead of his own and put his hands over his mouth with a gasp and slowly looked down. He, or rather now she, was confronted with her cleavage and a knee length skirt over amazing slender legs.

She felt the top of her head to find furry pointed ears and moved down to find her tail coming out of the top of her skirt through use of a button.

She then turned away from the others in a bit of shock and wonder before shoving their hand into their skirt and found that they really we were a girl.

She felt light headed as she turned to the other and spoke. "This isn't a game anymore." She said, looking a little paler than she did just a moment ago.

She slowly stood up unsteadily, weather from her new proportions or just from the shock of all this, and looked around before looking back at the others. She was shorter than they were. Well, Sam was always a big one, but now Riss was taller, too. Or rather, Jack and Myste.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked a little horse.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 04-12-2021 at 12:02 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

To Jack’s final question, Myste replied, “I wouldnae rule anyt’in’ out, t’ough I be ‘opin’ nae.”

To Min’yeara, she replied, “Well enough.” She then tucked her grapes into her belt pouch and spun around in a circle, throwing her arms up in the air and kicking first one leg, then the other. “I be ‘avin’ no pain,” she observed after finishing.

Then she belted out, “Reven! Show yerself, ye rickety scratcher! We be wantin’ ye ta ‘splain yer actions!”

Riss was having a hard time believing she was inside a game as Myste - that only happened in anime so far as she knew - but she took a moment to scan her field of view for anything that resembled a game screen. She also closed her eyes and thought words like Show, Menu, Expand, Stats, and even Log Out. She then opened her eyes, hoping to see something - anything - that looked like a game interface. She wanted nothing so much as to get out of this game and give Reven a piece of her mind.
    Last edited by tbgg; 04-12-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

A small menu popped up at Myste's thinking menu, and a hud popped up at the thought of expand.
    The menu had Map, Journal, Inventory, Stats, Options, and show on/off with off highlighted.

The hud was an SAO style HP bar on the upper left corner of her vision that also showed her race, class, and level along with smaller one's for the rest of the party showing HP estimations, race and class.
    Equipped items showed up on a small figure relative to Myste in the lower left corner, showing what and where he equipped items were.

There was no log out option.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

‘Ey guys?” asked Myste, “T’ere be a menu ye can access if ye t’ink ‘Menu’, t’en ‘Expand’. It be showin’ a lot o’ t’ information we do normally track any’ow, t’ough nuffin’ ‘bout ‘ow ta get out o’ ‘ere. I’ll check t’ Journal.”

Immediately following, she thought, Journal. She hoped to high heavens the journal had some clues that told her something useful.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

And then the fox girl, who could only be Dion, plunged her hands under her skirts.

Sam stared, then jerked his burning face away, mortified.

"Uh, maybe this is just... hypnosis? Don't hypnotists use bright lights or something?" he managed. "It doesn't feel like a dream, so maybe Reven's just telling us stuff to make us believe we're really here?"

He paused. What if he tried biting himself? That should rouse them, right?

Raising his hand, Sam/Jack eyed the skin between his forefinger and thumb, then bit it hard.

"Ow!" he said, waving his hand. "That hurt. Maybe this is really real?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The journal had details about Myste's backstory in a section so dubbed backstory.
    It also had a present section and a quest log.
    If checked, the present would detail how the party really came to be fromed the perspective of Myste and would carry on to this point.

The quest log on the other hand had a single entry.
    Return.
    Inside this entry would be found a check list in which were two check boxes.
    Enter Feriden and Defeat the Dragon of Saliscomia with lots of space in between the two.

-----------------------

Dion, or rather Min'Yeara blushed heavily as she saw Jack look away quickly with a red face of his own.

"Of course it's real. I'm a freakin' girl!" She shouted, her heavy breaths a little shaky.

She thought Expand, and he hud came up, though no one else could see it.
    She then thought Menu, and started looking through her inventory and found that everything was there... and a little extra.
    Her eyes got wide and she blushed all the hard when she realized what it meant for her future.
    "Oh..." she squeaked, "I'm really a girl."

She then checked her journal to see if there were any hints of what lady and animal things would happen when.
    She was thankful she was able to find some information in additional notes.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

“Guys,” said Myste with a hitch of excitement in her voice, “If I be readin’ t’ quest section right, we get back ‘ome by defeatin’ t’ dragon o’ Saliscomia, an’ we start t’at by enterin’ a place called Feriden.”

She then thought, Journal, Close followed by Map. She wanted to see if Feriden was on the map.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

The party appeared on the map as a white dot with Feriden being a small town a few miles away.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 04-13-2021 at 12:47 AM.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Quest journal?" Sam demanded, looking for any sign of civilization. "What's a quest journal?"

"We need to find shelter for the night, some food, and hope we can talk with the locals."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Riss was surprised Sam didn’t know. Didn’t all guys play MMORPGs at least once? “Quest be a section under t’ Journal section o’ t’ menu,” she explained. “It be t’ place where yer current objectives an’ tasks be listed in an MMORPG. We ‘ave one called ‘Return’.”

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast