Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: {M} I thought we were going to play D&D! [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Myste raised an eyebrow. The part of her that was Riss wasn’t sure she wanted to get involved in an inter-party romance, especially since if they got back to their lives on Earth, things might get awkward between Sam and D if Min’yeara and Jack got involved with each other. She liked Sam and she liked D. They were like brothers she might have chosen for herself. She didn’t like the idea of there being disharmony between the three of them. Still, a potential romance between Min’yeara and Jack wasn’t her choice to make.

But she felt the need to clarify something. She asked Min’yeara in tones so low Jack couldn’t hear
    Spoiler: Minyeara only 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

She answered in tones about as low.
    Spoiler: Myste Only 

She gave a quick glance back at Jack.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; Yesterday at 03:24 PM.
    The one who will save you, the one who will stick by you, the one that will never back down,
    or maybe the one that finally brings you to your knees and makes you realize what kind of person you are.
    Wastelander

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

The two girls were glancing back at him, and he felt himself growing red in the face.

"Look, I know, okay?" he said loudly. "You don't need to hide anything from me. I get it."

He sighs.

"You're worried that with me being a branded thief in exile that nobody's going to want me in town," he went on. "If we have to, we can split up and I can find my own shelter, okay?"
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Min'Yeara jumped, "No, it's not that at all!" she said frantically and looked off to the side. "it's just... you may get in trouble with the ladies because you look so nice."

She tried not to give herself and her new feelings away without lying. "Look, unless someone really says anything, you can just stick close to us."

Despite still being shorter than him, the look she gave him was a bit intense.
    The one who will save you, the one who will stick by you, the one that will never back down,
    or maybe the one that finally brings you to your knees and makes you realize what kind of person you are.
    Wastelander

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456