Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: {M} I thought we were going to play D&D! [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Myste raised an eyebrow. The part of her that was Riss wasn’t sure she wanted to get involved in an inter-party romance, especially since if they got back to their lives on Earth, things might get awkward between Sam and D if Min’yeara and Jack got involved with each other. She liked Sam and she liked D. They were like brothers she might have chosen for herself. She didn’t like the idea of there being disharmony between the three of them. Still, a potential romance between Min’yeara and Jack wasn’t her choice to make.

But she felt the need to clarify something. She asked Min’yeara in tones so low Jack couldn’t hear
    Spoiler: Minyeara only 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

She answered in tones about as low.
    Spoiler: Myste Only 

She gave a quick glance back at Jack.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-16-2021 at 03:24 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

The two girls were glancing back at him, and he felt himself growing red in the face.

"Look, I know, okay?" he said loudly. "You don't need to hide anything from me. I get it."

He sighs.

"You're worried that with me being a branded thief in exile that nobody's going to want me in town," he went on. "If we have to, we can split up and I can find my own shelter, okay?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Min'Yeara jumped, "No, it's not that at all!" she said frantically and looked off to the side. "it's just... you may get in trouble with the ladies because you look so nice."

She tried not to give herself and her new feelings away without lying. "Look, unless someone really says anything, you can just stick close to us."

Despite still being shorter than him, the look she gave him was a bit intense.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

“Yeah, Jack,” added Myste. “We was talkin’ girl talk and t’ought it might ‘barrass ye ‘r make ye feel uncomfortablelike, so we was tryin’ ta ‘void t’at. If t’ere do be a problem acuz o’ yer past, we’ll deal wit’ it.”

To Min’yeara, she said, “ I gots somet’in’ ta say ta ye ‘bout yer concern, but let’s wait atil we get ta town an’ get settled in afore I tell ye. I ain’t sure ye gots anythin’ ta be worried ‘bout, but it’s gonna take some ‘splainin’.” She gave Min’yeara a friendly smile.
    Last edited by tbgg; 05-23-2021 at 04:10 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Uh... alright" She said a little unevenly before getting back next to Myste.

They continued to get closer to town, probably just shy of a mile by now.
    It seemed like a nice little town from here.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Girl talk. He could feel his cheeks burn. Not that he knew what it was, but girls would lean in and whisper and giggle... What were they talking about when they did girl talk?

Jack sighs, turning his head away to study the town. Well, it didn't look like much. Houses were spread out, making it hard to leap from roof to roof. But not a lot of spikes in the windows or ledges, some of the walls looked easy to climb....

Sam almost tripped over his feet. What was he thinking? Easy to climb walls? Leaping from rooftop to rooftop?

"...Yeah," he said, shaken. "Let's get to town quickly, I'm probably a little light-headed with whatever Reven did to us."

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Picking up the pace a little bit, Myste said, “Speakin’ o’ Reven, I gots somethin’ ta ask ye bot’. I been wond’rin’ if mebbe I be takin’ a turn fer t’ crazy, but if Jack be mentionin’ Reven, mebbe it ain’t jes’ me. Do ye bof got t’ sense o’ bein’ two folks at once?” She darted a glance at each of her companions.

“On t’ one ‘and, I ‘member growin’ up on t’ Dawn Sisters an’ bein’ able ta talk ta anyone ‘bout anyt’in’ since I were small, an’ on t’ ot’er, I ‘member a lot o’ t’ings t’at seem magical ta me, like a paintin’ on t’ wall wit’ movin’ pictures, yet t’is ot’er me says it’s jes’ a television. The part o’ me t’at grew up on t’ Dawn Sisters gots no idea w’at t’at is. T’is ot’er me also be quieterlike, an’ dreads social situations wit strangers a mite. T’ ot’er me be ‘orrifiedlike by some o’ t’ t’ings I did afore I started trav’lin’ wif Min’yeara an’ after I lef’ me fam’ly. T’is ot’er me also gots a picture in ‘er ‘ead o’ t’is Reven, but t’ part o’ me t’at grew up on t’ Dawn Sisters ain’t never met ‘im. Do ye bof gots mem’ries o’ t’ings ye ken naught ‘bout, an’ a sense o’ bein’ two folk at once?”

She struggled to keep up the faster pace she’d set as she turned to look at each of her companions in turn, studying their faces. Would they say she was as crazy as she sounded, even to herself?

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"I get it, too." She says, "But I feel like I'm crazy. I'm not sure if I'm a guy or a girl. I remember... " she stopped and blushed, "and it's still me. I'm freaking terrified at what I'm going to find."

She tried to keep up with Myste's longer strides as she spoke.
    They were getting really close now, and they could clearly see a few people still going about their day.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"I've got different memories. I remember when that jerk tried to block my way out the door and me dropping his sorry butt on the floor," Sam sighed.

"And I remember begging on the streets, barely surviving," Jack continued. "Some crazy woman drops her ring into my begging bowl, then starts screams I stole it."

He paused, scowling. "She got me thrown into prison. She did it for fun!"

Jack breathed heavily, but it was Sam that answered. "This isn't the game I wanted to play tonight. Not like this."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast